Halloween is creeping up on us quick, and it’s kind of our jam. Between the holiday-themed food, the decor and, of course, the epic costumes, we couldn’t be more excited. Party planning is in full effect, so we thought we would share some photo booths that will make your bash that much more epic. Because photo booths are the best part of parties, right? Right. Check out our faves below.
1. The Zombie Apocalypse: Are zombies your thing? This one’s for the ultra spooky peeps. (via Pinterest)
2. Photo Prop Party Pack ($22): Use a roll of orange craft paper as the backdrop of your photo booth and use this party pack to take it to the next level. Seriously, it has everything you need.
3. Spooky Halloween Night: Deck out your photo booth with a spooky nighttime theme like this one. Because nothing screams Halloween like a dark and stormy night. (via Flickr)
4. Carnival Theme: You can’t go wrong with a carnival theme. While this one may have been for a wedding, we totally think it fits the part for your Halloween party. (via Amy Jean)
5. For the Little Ones: Throwing a party for your little ones? Go for a theme that’s totally kid-friendly. Pumpkins, hay bales and garland — what’s not to love? (via Urban Life)
6. Kate Spade-Inspired Halloween Party: Halloween can be a classy affair. The proof? This preppy-chic take on a spooky party. (via Style Me Pretty, photo by Ruth Eileen Photography)
7. Halloween Backdrop: Your Halloween party can go boho chic with a drop cloth and a DIY night sky. (via Free People)
8. Repurposed Frame: Speaking of kid-friendly, this little one is just too cute. Spice up your brick walls with streamers and garland and add a frame to make it perfect for adults *and* kiddos. (via Inkablinka)
9. Step into My Coffin: If those are a little *too* cute for you, this coffin setup might be up your alley. It doesn’t get any spookier than standing inside a coffin. Really. (via Handmade Hilarity)
10. Mug Shot: Oh hey, Joy Cho! We’re loving this mug shot backdrop that’s a super simple DIY. Simply paint black lines and numbers on a white sheet and your photo booth is Halloween-ready. (via Oh Joy!)
Are you adding an epic photo booth to your Halloween bash this year? Chat with us in the comments below!