We’re currently a tad (read: majorly) obsessed with British model and DJ Harley Viera-Newton’s fine-tuned style. Not only does she have her own eponymous clothing line, HVN, but she’s got serious fashion chops to boot. Best known for her rotation of ultra-femme short-sleeve day dresses (preferably gingham) that hit just below the knee, Viera-Newton has perfected the art of an everyday uniform. Though don’t be mistaken, this burgeoning It-girl — who joins the ranks of fellow tastemakers Olivia Palermo and Alexa Chung — can even make jeans and a tee look groundbreaking. From outfit inspo for an upcoming exotic getaway to covetable FROW style, we’ve rounded up 11 of our all-time favorite looks that are summertime #goals, plus shoppable options for your delight.
1. She rocks red lace. Bow down to your highness: Viera-Newton stuns in a DDG lace frock that’s worthy of a princess. But where’s her tiara?
Get the Look: Don’t just get dressed to be seen — nah, girl make a scene-stealing entrance like “whoa.” A red haute lace maxi dress will have you channeling your inner flamenco dancer emoji in record time. Brit + Co Pick: Boohoo Lace Open Back Maxi Dress ($62)
2. She elevates gingham. Yes, yes, you CAN pull off gingham without looking like a picnic table. When carefree meets classic, this resort-ready slip dress is the ultra-chic result. (Photo via Michael Stewart/Getty)
Get the Look: A leggy gingham mini dress that’s game for spontaneous picnics in the park, Sunday brunch, and fancy yachting parties? Girlll, you know it. We have a feeling Viera-Newton would be smitten with the timeless fit-and-flare silhouette, especially with a trend-right bamboo bag in tow. Brit + Co Pick: Reformation Lucinda Dress ($198)
3. She makes retro florals feel so RN. Nothing to wear? When you’re Viera-Newton, you can just shop your own namesake line for a new wardrobe. The HVN Morgan dress gets our vote for its retro daisy print, ’40s-inspired silhouette, and nipped-in waist.
Get the Look: Between the short sleeves and demure length, this floral wrap dress is a certified showstopper — just add glam sunnies and open-toed sandals to complete the look. Brit + Co Pick: Farrow Loretta Dress ($72)
4. She loves a rainbow too. The addition of some high-waisted denim shorts and Viera-Newton’s rainbow bikini top is suddenly ready to hit festival grounds. Don’t even get us started about those matching mini purses. We digress.
Get the Look: BTW, you can snag the same Mara Hoffman beach ball print bandeau right here. Hurry though, it won’t be up for grabs for long. Brit + Co Pick: Mara Hoffman Tie Back Bandeau Bikini Top ($115)
5. The woman loves color. Major swoon. And just like that, Viera-Newton wows in a “pretty in pink” ensemble that’s making us seriously rethink our all-black-err’thang uniform.
Get the Look: It may not be millennial pink, but we’ll gladly take it. This hot pink trench calls for a ladylike midi skirt, shoulder duster earrings, and perfectly windswept hair for noteworthy commuter style. Brit + Co Pick: Topshop Washed Trench Coat ($130)
6. She cherry-picks her prints. Cue the squeals: That’s a cherry print dress and matching slides. And yes, we need ’em in our life STAT.
Get the Look: Eek! You had us at cherry-printed blouse that gives off a certain je ne sais quois quality. To be teamed alongside vintage-inspired mom jeans, suede mules, and wavy locks for a non-fussy look. Brit + Co Pick: Free People Cherry Print Blouse ($138)
7. She’s the bomb. Street MVP by day, DJ by night: Here she swaps out one of her beloved printed frocks for a metallic bomber that screams HBIC.
Get the Look: Babetown right this way. You need not be mixing sick beats to channel a little downtown swagger a la the quintessential embroidered bomber. Although, a don’t-mess-with-me ‘tude certainly helps. Brit + Co Pick: BP. Babetown Colorblock Satin Bomber ($59)
8. She’s a fan of florals. An off-duty ensemble this put-together begs us to ask: How does she do it? With a sweet-meets-sassy floral bag, obvi.
Get the Look: Bag swag like Viera-Newton? Don’t mind if we do. This whimsical floral embellished bucket bag is your solution to toting around “just the essentials.” Brit + Co Pick: High Cheeks La La Bucket Bag-Black White ($258)
9. She digs nighttime denim. Another LBD? Not on Viera-Newton’s watch. We love her sophisticated take on an everyday denim dress — the addition of a few key accessories (namely, a quilted Chanel bag and leopard print smoking slippers), and it’s suddenly ready for a cocktail soiree.
Get the Look: Hello, denim bodycon dress with tasteful side cutouts that leave just the right amount to the imagination. Try lace-up espadrilles for a wine tasting in Napa Valley before slipping into a sleek smoking jacket and backless mules come happy hour. Brit + Co Pick: Tobi Alize Dark Wash Denim Bodycon Dress ($64)
10. She can vacay like a boss. Ah, isn’t she a vision in this little white crochet number that’s *perfect* for an impromptu gelato spotting?
Get the Look: Whether hanging poolside or roaming the streets of Greece, you’ll get plenty of wear out of this crochet tunic designed with the seasoned beach bum in mind. Brit + Co Pick: Kimchi Blue Floral Crochet Tunic Top ($98)
11. She knows the power of pajamas. C’mon and join the pajama party! If this babe can rock printed silk PJs to fashion week like it’s NBD, then you can most certainly sport them to the office. (Photo via Neilson Barnard/Getty)
Get the Look: But not just any old stuffy boardroom suit will do. This pajama-esque floral co-ord strikes the perfect balance between business and pleasure, so you’re not left bummin’ it. Brit + Co Pick: Mango Flowy Shirt ($60) + Flowy Floral Trousers ($60)
Which of these Harley Viera-Newton inspired looks are you dying to replicate? Follow us on Pinterest for more Instababe-approved style!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.