15 Affordable Ways to Dress Like Olivia Palermo
There are few tastemakers more savvy and stylish than Olivia Palermo. From Olivia’s days on MTV’sThe City to her impromptu wedding (and the effortlessly stunning dress!), there is never a dull moment in this style icon’s repertoire. Seriously though, does she ever look anything less than amazing? A world-class fashionista, socialite and model, OP is the “It Girl” that should be on your radar. If you don’t already have a major style crush on Palermo, these 15 looks are about to change that.
1. Guipure Lace Pencil Skirt ($60): A great waist-cinching belt and white blazer are key components of this style icon’s wardrobe, and we think they’d look perfect with this textured skirt.
2. Notched Drapey Blazer ($138): Olivia strikes the perfect balance between girly and fierce with this ensemble that she wore while sitting front row at Valentino. We’re loving her bubblegum-pink coat and animal-print skirt combo.
3. New Look Check Print Tunic Dress ($25): A chic side braid paired with a plaid sheath dress and over-the-knee suede boots make Olivia more than ready for her close-up. Hello, Paris Fashion Week…
6. Summerhouse Dress ($138): For your next date night, take style cues from Olivia and don a pretty LWD (little white dress).
7. The Boyjean: Worn and Torn Edition ($128): No surprise, even Olivia’s off-duty style is impeccable. Cuffed jeans, a slightly oversized sweatshirt and scarf create for one seriously effortless look.
8. Brave Soul Check Print Cami Top ($19): You know that Olivia is a trendsetter when she spots the trends before they make it big. Case in point: check out how flawlessly she pulled off windowpane, the menswear-inspired print of the season.
10. Chino Short in Embroidered Fish ($65): Always a master of mixing splurge-worthy and budget-friendly items into her daily style, Olivia made a major statement stepping out in these elephant print shorts from Banana Republic.
11. Lightweight Drapey Blazer ($89): There are few fashionistas who can pull off the menswear-inspired look as seamlessly as Olivia. A white tuxedo blazer and tucked-in chambray shirt have that borrowed-from-the-boys appeal that we love so much.
13. Pleated Maxi Skirt with Thigh Splits ($19): Sheer accordion pleat skirt, bold medallion necklace and exquisite layering to boot… check, check and check! This is a stellar example of layering (and accessorizing) done right.
14. Darla Leather Knit Dress ($99): Even if you’re not sitting front-row at all the major fashion shows, there’s nothing more fierce than donning an all-black ensemble. Take note, leather will toughen up any look!
15. Darcy Tunic ($95): When your dress no longer has star appeal, do the unthinkable and layer it over an airy blouse. Olivia’s chartreuse dress paired with a yellow button-down is so good.
Which of Olivia’s looks are leaving you swooning? Let us know in the comments below or on Facebook!
If you lack a certain way with words, then perhaps you can rely on showing how you feel this holiday season with an artful greeting card you can make at home! Brit dropped by our crafting studio where we teamed with Camp by Walmart to create a choose-your-own-adventure holiday card tutorial. In the interactive video, it's up to you to decide what type of card you want to make — sentimental, or stylish? Three-dimensional, or keep it simple? After you've selected your design vibe, Brit helps you assemble it all together so your last-min card is ready to send. Get ready to pick up a few new DIY tricks when you watch the video now!