There are few tastemakers more savvy and stylish than Olivia Palermo. From Olivia’s days on MTV’s The City to her impromptu wedding (and the effortlessly stunning dress!), there is never a dull moment in this style icon’s repertoire. Seriously though, does she ever look anything less than amazing? A world-class fashionista, socialite and model, OP is the “It Girl” that should be on your radar. If you don’t already have a major style crush on Palermo, these 15 looks are about to change that.
1. Guipure Lace Pencil Skirt ($60): A great waist-cinching belt and white blazer are key components of this style icon’s wardrobe, and we think they’d look perfect with this textured skirt.
2. Notched Drapey Blazer ($138): Olivia strikes the perfect balance between girly and fierce with this ensemble that she wore while sitting front row at Valentino. We’re loving her bubblegum-pink coat and animal-print skirt combo.
3. New Look Check Print Tunic Dress ($25): A chic side braid paired with a plaid sheath dress and over-the-knee suede boots make Olivia more than ready for her close-up. Hello, Paris Fashion Week…
6. Summerhouse Dress ($138): For your next date night, take style cues from Olivia and don a pretty LWD (little white dress).
7. The Boyjean: Worn and Torn Edition ($128): No surprise, even Olivia’s off-duty style is impeccable. Cuffed jeans, a slightly oversized sweatshirt and scarf create for one seriously effortless look.
8. Brave Soul Check Print Cami Top ($19): You know that Olivia is a trendsetter when she spots the trends before they make it big. Case in point: check out how flawlessly she pulled off windowpane, the menswear-inspired print of the season.
10. Chino Short in Embroidered Fish ($65): Always a master of mixing splurge-worthy and budget-friendly items into her daily style, Olivia made a major statement stepping out in these elephant print shorts from Banana Republic.
11. Lightweight Drapey Blazer ($89): There are few fashionistas who can pull off the menswear-inspired look as seamlessly as Olivia. A white tuxedo blazer and tucked-in chambray shirt have that borrowed-from-the-boys appeal that we love so much.
13. Pleated Maxi Skirt with Thigh Splits ($19): Sheer accordion pleat skirt, bold medallion necklace and exquisite layering to boot… check, check and check! This is a stellar example of layering (and accessorizing) done right.
14. Darla Leather Knit Dress ($99): Even if you’re not sitting front-row at all the major fashion shows, there’s nothing more fierce than donning an all-black ensemble. Take note, leather will toughen up any look!
15. Darcy Tunic ($95): When your dress no longer has star appeal, do the unthinkable and layer it over an airy blouse. Olivia’s chartreuse dress paired with a yellow button-down is so good.
Which of Olivia’s looks are leaving you swooning? Let us know in the comments below or on Facebook!