12 Healthy Lunches That Will Keep You Full All Day
We’ve all had that feeling of lunchtime disappointment. You know, when you’re at work, it’s time to eat what you’ve packed for lunch and you wolf it down in five minutes just to find yourself unsatisfied and hungry afterwards? That’s the worst. Now you can avoid having those moments by whipping up one of these delicious meals the night before. Get ready to be left full and satisfied.
1. Honey Mustard Chicken: Pair this chicken with your fave grains and veggies to make a balanced meal that’ll keep you going all afternoon. And guess what? It actually tastes good, thanks to our friends Dijon and honey. (Photo via Alex Weiner)
2. Edamame Salad: The combo of edamame, cheese and almonds makes this salad a power lunch. Pack it with a side of rice and raw veggies and you’ll have yourself a healthy and filling meal. (Photo via Jenny Krane)
3. Chicken Pita: This lunch is super portable, and the pairing of chicken and creamy yogurt means double the protein to keep you full for hours. (Photo via Abigail Wilkins)
4. Open-Face Egg and Asparagus Sandwich: This recipe may not be your typical packed lunch, but if you put it in a tupperware, it should last. We’re thinking this one might actually be better than avocado toast. (Photo via Ashton Caudle)
5. Avocado Chicken Salad: This dish is cheap, easy, versatile and soooo good. You can eat it with a fork out of a container or slather it on some whole wheat bread for a sandwich. Oh, and it uses avocado instead of mayo, so it’s extra healthy. (Photo via Paige Pulaski)
6. Shakshuka: Shakshuka is one of the least known but most delicious dishes from the Mediterranean. You’re supposed to eat it out of the pan, but why not scoop some into a container and pack it with a few slices of whole grain bread? (Photo via Ashley Manning)
7. Sushi in a Jar: As much as we hate to admit it, sushi is expensive. But it’s also delicious and has a ton of health benefits. So go ahead and make your own version. In a jar, it stays fresh all day, and the brown rice and avocado make it hearty. (Photo via Gabby Phi)
8. Corn Salad: Protein? Check. Veggies? Check. Healthy carbs? Triple check. This salad makes the perfect plate and has enough variety that you won’t get bored. (Photo via Krysten Dorfman)
9. Mediterranean Pita Pizza: This recipe is basically a healthier, grown-up Lunchable. Bring it to work to make all your coworkers jealous of your cool-kid lunch. (Photo via Elyse Belarge)
10. Thai Lettuce Wrap: If you’re looking to cut down on carbs, try using lettuce instead. That may sound ridiculous and tasteless, but when you fill it with awesome ingredients you won’t miss the bread. (Photo via Angela Pizzimenti)
11. Quinoa Burger: Meat not your thing? Make your burger out of everyone’s favorite grain instead. The black beans in this burger add even more protein to last you all day long. (Photo via Sally Zhang)
12. Curry Vegetable Soup: Besides being filled with a ton of delicious veggies, this warm and flavorful soup fills you up without a lot of calories. Make a big batch, pour it in a thermos and lunch is all ready to go. (Photo via Rae Steinbach)
Have any more great lunch ideas? Let us know in the comments!
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.