13 On-the-Go Breakfasts to Save Time in the Back-to-School Rush
Whether you're ready or not, it's almost time to send the kiddos back to school, whether that means you're distance learning, organizing a pod, or actually going to school. Still, that means hectic mornings of getting kids and yourself ready for the day. If you're heading out or even staying in, these breakfast bars and egg sandwiches make your mornings much easier. For inspiration for fun and healthy recipes that the kids will love, check out these 13 on-the-go breakfasts.
When all else fails, smoothies are the most fuss-free healthy breakfast around. Let the kiddos pick their fruit and then you can sneak in a veggie like spinach or carrots. (via Primavera Kitchen)
Follow us on Pinterest for more recipe ideas!
This article has been updated from a previous post.
- A Make-Ahead Healthy Breakfast Cookie Recipe That Feels Like a ... ›
- 18 One-Pan Breakfast Recipes That Will Send You to the Strata ... ›
- 14 Hangover-Helping Breakfast Recipe Ideas for New Year's Day ... ›
- This Middle Eastern Dish Is Perfect for Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner ... ›
- 25 Healthy Breakfast Bar + Muffin Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- 16 Healthy + Creative Recipes to Eat Quinoa for Breakfast - Brit + Co ›
- 15-Minute Dinners to Ease Back into the School Year - Brit + Co ›