13 Subscription Boxes That Will Help You Snack Smarter
Subscription boxes are all the rage, and we’re so excited to see healthy snacks and products at the top of the heap. These monthly subscriptions are an amazing way to try out new products, get creative in the kitchen and even add a little spice to your diet. Whether you’re looking for snacks or some handy accessories for your yoga session, we’re sharing 13 subscription boxes you’ll want to get in on.
1. Nibblr ($7+): For those who just need a little nibble to get their flavor fix, this box is for you. With each healthy snack delivery, you’ll also receive a little note intended to keep your day hunger-free and full of joy.
2. Vegan Cuts ($20): This all-vegan company scours the the market for the best vegan snacks and products out there. Their monthly box boasts meat- and dairy-free treats ranging from cookies to teas, all hand-selected by their staffers.
3. Yogi Surprise ($36): Yogi Surprise is perfect for those mindful individuals out there who want to keep their mats clean, their diets simple and their muscles limber. If that sounds like you, then this is your box. Each month you’ll receive products like foot wipes, GMO-free granola bars and organic cotton towels. Get ready to make your friends jealous at the studio.
4. Raw Spice Bar ($6+): Raw Spice Bar sources the highest-quality spices from one specific region, bringing you three to four different spices, along with three recipe cards tested by their spice experts. If you find yourself defaulting to salt and pepper, your family is about to get a serious flavor upgrade with this subscription!
5. Urthbox ($9+): While many subscription boxes only offer sample-sized goodies, Urthbox delivers full-sized treats of the organic and GMO-free variety. This company promises the best quality snacks, including dried meats, nuts, seeds, crackers, trail mix and even “new-age” beverages. We’re sure what those are, but we’re intrigued!
6. Steepster ($15+): Steepster offers high-quality loose-leaf teas from around the world. By joining the monthly tea club, you’ll be sent a box, or “flight,” as the company has dubbed it, of unique teas from around the world, along with detailed reviews and even some surprises each month.
7. Nourish Snacks ($36/20 pack): Nourish Snacks were created for serious snack enthusiasts who want healthy food options and portion sizes. These under-200-calorie pouches come in a huge variety of creative flavor combos, and you can choose the snack variety for yourself, your office or your kids with one click.
8. Naturebox ($20): Naturebox has over 100 snack options to choose from, and each snack undergoes a thorough examination to make sure it meets quality standards. For each box purchased, the company will donate one meal through Feeding America. Giving back never tasted so good!
9. HealthySurprise ($50): We LOVE surprises, and this healthy box doesn’t disappoint. The subscription options include both a vegan and paleo version, so you can choose to add meat or not. With 15+ snacks per box, you can meet all of your snacking needs between meals and feel good doing it!
10. Graze ($7): Some of us need to graze, and that’s okay! The perfect portions in the box are great for a picnic, your kids’ lunchbox, or even the office.
11. Conscious Box ($20+): Conscious Box brings customers curated boxes of food, bath, beauty and home products sourced from ethical companies. This monthly subscription allows you to choose your earth-friendly preference — gluten-free, classic or vegan — so you get the best products for you.
12. Love With Food ($10+): Love With Food is on a mission to provide great healthy snack options while giving back. For each box they sell, they also donate a meal to a hungry child in need. Box options include a tasting version, deluxe version and gluten-free option curated by an expert in gluten-free snacking.
13. Bestowed ($20): Bestowed believes that living and eating well should be anything but boring. Each month you’ll got a box with seven to ten snacks, beverages, lifestyle items and coupons for more of what you love.
Did we miss your favorite healthy box? Share the snack love in the comments below!