It’s time to wrap it up, people. Your holiday shopping, that is. Maybe (like us) you had all the time in the world, but you left it to the last minute… again. To help you finish making your list and checking it twice, we’ve found 13 of the easiest gifts that are sure to please — glorious gift cards and stellar subscription boxes that we’d love to see under our trees.
1. Julep Maven Subscription Box ($40 for two boxes): This is the beauty gift that keeps on giving. Julep’s Maven program is a monthly nail polish subscription box with lots of extra bonuses. To start, the best part about Maven is that it’s 150% customizable. Your giftee will receive a welcome email from Julep on the day you want them to be surprised. They’ll be able to redeem their gift and tailor their totally unique box to their own tastes. Maven members also get access to Julep’s secret store, 20% off additional products and free shipping on everything — such a sweet deal for them, and such a sweet (and quick) deal for you. It only takes about two minutes to set up online.
3. Mad DIY Skills: We are in firm support of giving experiences over things (though things are nice sometimes too), and makers around the web have made that very easy by creating tutorials for the Brit + Co Shop. Pick from 19 online classes from hand lettering to cake decorating, photography to flower arranging. With a few clicks, you’ll be able to set your sister up with a fun sewing class and all the supplies she needs. Easy-peasy.
4. Bitters + Bottles Subscription Box ($95): Boozy boxes? We’re so into it. This box will slowly complete a home bar, with new ingredients, cocktail recipes and all kinds of goodies each month for at-home mixology.
5. ModCloth Gift Certificate: Retro-inspired frocks and saddle shoes aren’t the only things for sale at ModCloth. This online shop is incredibly well stocked with every sort of outfit imaginable. It’s really affordable, and they have an extensive plus-size section to boot. Their gift certificates are instant, so you can grab one for your cousin ON Christmas morning if you need to.
6. Wool and The Gang Gift Card: Do you have a knitter on your gifting list? Wool & The Gang is like a sexy minimalists knitting club. With a gift card, your pal can purchase kits or gorgeous handmade knitwear by “The Gang.” They’ll also have an entire (free!) library of stitches for reference on their own projects. Want to add a class to that gift? We’ve got you covered with one they created exclusively for our community.
8. Try the World Subscription ($50): Can’t afford a trip around the world? Bring the world to you with this subscription box that is stocked with foods from one area of the globe in each delivery.
10. Dollar Shave Club: The chances are slim that the men in your life will actually take the time to do that fancy straight-razor shave with the fancy shaving brush you were thinking about getting them. The Dollar Shave Club is practical — dad, brother, husband and boyfriend approved.
12. RocksBox: For just $19 a month, feel like a celeb getting ready for the red carpet (when you’re just trying to find the sweetest #ootd accessories is all) when you’re showered with bling and gilded treasures from this “Netflix for jewelry”-like service.
13. Amazon Gift Card: So, maybe an Amazon gift card is a little boring… but it’s also a LOT useful.
Are you ready for the holidays? Let us know in the comments.