Here Are 10 Shops Where You Can Score Free Donuts on National Donut Day
Tomorrow might very well be the best day of the year. No, it’s not Christmas or Valentine’s Day. It’s not New Year’s or the first day of summer. So what makes it so special? Tomorrow, June 3rd, is National Donut Day! And to celebrate, here is an epic list of where you can score a free treat no matter where you are across the country. From Krispy Kreme to Cumberland Farms, here are 10 donut shops ready to celebrate with a free treat.
1. Krispy Kreme: Americans and Canadians alike can head to Krispy Kreme for a free donut of your choice with no other purchase necessary. Sweet!
2. Dunkin’ Donuts: Dunkin’ Donuts will give a free classic donut, whichever one your heart desires, to anyone who pops in and buys themselves a bevvy.
3. Shipley Do-Nuts: Shipley’s is offering one free glazed “do-nut” (yep, “do-nut” for these folks) to any visitor tomorrow from 5am to noon.
4. Cumberland Farms: Cumberland Farms’ new concept stores are handing out free donuts from 5am to 10am with the purchase of a fountain drink or coffee.
6. Honey Dew Donuts: Honey Dew Donuts are giving customers one free (Up)Beat Cancer Donut (“a chocolate-frosted variety decorated with red and blue sprinkles, the colors that symbolize the Joe Andruzzi Foundation’s (Up)Beat Cancer philosophy”) with the purchase of any medium drink, but not all locations are participating, so you might want to check with your local shop first before heading over.
7. Duck Donuts: East Coast donut peddlers, Duck Donuts, are giving away free sugar donuts all day with no purchase necessary.
8. Stan’s Donuts: You can grab yourself a free glazed donut with the purchase of a drink or gelato from open to close at Chicago’s Stan’s Donuts.
9. Entenmann’s: Entenmann’s is doing things a little differently by holding a sweepstakes contest, where the lucky winner will receive free donuts for an entire year (along with other prizes). Why celebrate just one day of donuts when you can enjoy ‘em all year long?
10. Randy’s Donuts: LA’s Randy’s Donuts may be just as famous for their cameos in movies like Mars Attacks and Iron Man 2 as they are for their tasty treats, but tomorrow they’ll be all about offering free donut holes from 6am until noon.
Where will you be grabbing a free treat for National Donut Day? Tweet us @BritandCo!
(h/t Thrillist, photos via PeopleImages, macniak/iStock)