H&M’s Natural Touch Collection Is a Minimalist Lover’s Dream
H&M’s home decor collections have been on point all season long, and their latest Natural Touch line is making our minimalist-lovin’ hearts skip a beat. The textured fabrics and calming colors like mustard yellow, matte black, and charcoal gray create an earthy, cozy aesthetic. And with items like bath towels, quirky kitchenware, and bold pillows, there’s something here for every room in the house. Check out a few of our fave pieces below, then hit up H&M’s Natural Touch collection to satisfy your love of all things monochrome.
1. Jacquard-Weave Cushion Cover ($13): The geometric design comes in white-black, tan-white, and gray-white options.
2. Stoneware Pitcher ($25): It doesn’t matter if you prefer snazzy cocktails or infused water — how you present your drinks is almost as important as the drinks themselves. These matte black and light tan pitchers are just the thing to elevate your hydration game.
3. Small Leather Tray ($18): Raise your hand if your statement jewelry collection got a little out of hand this summer. Grab one — or three — of these mini leather trays and get your clutter under control STAT.
4. Faux Stone Soap Dispenser ($18): If you like the modern look of concrete, you’ll love these new “stone” bathroom accessories. The rustic texture looks stunning paired with a minimal bathroom setup and a single pop of color.
5. Bath Towel With Embroidery ($18): It’s time to reward your hardworking self with some pampering. Start by turning your bathroom into a mini spa with a new set of fancy towels. The black embroidery and tasseled edge make these a no brainer.
6. Patterned Duvet Cover Set ($50): This combo of mustard yellow and charcoal gray totally slays, especially when you add rustic accents like a jute rug or stoneware vases. Finish it off with pops of rattan for a modern bohemian bedroom.
Looking for more ways to up your home decor game? Follow us on Pinterest for home inspo and tons of resources.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.