The 17 Sparkliest Accessories to Wear This Holiday Season
It’s the most wonderful time of the year. We’re talking about holiday party season, friends. We’ve already got you covered on the party dress front, but we all know that the right accessories can take your look to the next level. Whether you’re rocking a simple LBD, a casual t-shirt and jeans combo or a printed-up dress, we’ve got all the statement necklaces, rings, earring — the works, really — you need to dress up your social calendar. Scroll down for 17 ultra-glam accessories that will add a little extra sparkle to your holiday look.
1. Metal Rose & Cameo Hair Crown ($95): Channel your inner princess with this vintage-inspired headband. Wear it with your hair up in a bun like this model or with Rapunzel waves.
2. Supernova Stars Drama Necklace ($118): Forget the star at the top of the tree. Everyone will be staring at this gorgeous crystal-embellished star necklace on your neck.
3. McNaught Earrings ($215): These pretty pearl and colored-crystal drop earrings are the perfect addition to an LBD.
4. Fanned Marble Posts ($44): The pop of bright red and a cool marble center will dress up even a basic sweater and jeans this holiday season.
5. Bing Bang Double Baguette Ring ($78): This simple but sparkly bauble is pretty enough to pass for an engagement ring.
6. Rainbow Brite Bib Necklace ($58): We bookmarked pretty much everything from Emma Roberts’ BaubleBar collaboration, but this multicolored gem takes the cake.
7. Ornate Night Choker ($30): This icy blue and chrome chain necklace will add an irresistibly glam vibe to your outfit.
8. DANNIJO Kimberly Necklace ($945): The sisters behind DANNIJO know a good statement necklace, and this colorful Swarovski Crystal number does not disappoint. And the best part? All their jewelry is handmade with love in NYC.
9. Holiday Charm Bracelet ($148): Take note, ladies (and gents), because charm bracelets are making a stylish comeback. We love these sweet holiday charms featuring favorites like gold candy canes and snowflakes. Swap them out after the holiday with other pretty baubles
10. ALDO Harmonie Bead Cluster Collar Necklace ($57): This chunky beaded collar necklace is so regal, you might need a tiara to wear with it.
11. Bejeweled Almond Ear Cuff ($7): For all you edgy girls out there, we love this crystal ear cuff for holiday parties and New Year’s, too.
12. Blanc Feather Necklace ($30): These milky crystals remind us of snowflakes and are the perfect addition to any holiday ensemble.
13. Multicolored Rhinestone Choker ($22): Chokers can come off too sexy, but these multicolored stones add a sweet touch to a low-cut frock.
14. Socialite Twin Ring ($118): Cocktail rings aren’t for everyone. That’s when this fancy but oh-so-edgy bracelet and ring hybrid comes in.
15. Broadway Stretch Pony ($48): Add some oomph to your ponytail or topknot with this rhinestone-encrusted elastic.
16. Elizabeth and James Maru Ring ($195): Remember all multicolored stone rings your granny always tries to give you? Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen just put a seriously cool twist on the grandma ring.
17. Pave Basilisk Ring ($68): How good is this three-finger sparkly serpentine ring? It also features ruby eyes that lend extra mystique.
Which one of these dazzling accessories will you be snagging for your next holiday party? Tell us in the comments!