28 Extra Special Dresses for Every Holiday Party
It’s time to get fancy, ladies! Holiday party season, including all the fabulous fringe and sparkly sequins, is afoot! And since you’re bound to be busy looking for all the special gifts and delicious seasonal recipes, we went ahead and did your shopping for you. Ahead you’ll find 28 of the most festively fantastic frocks out there, perfect for every holiday party ahead.
1. Monique Lhuillier Paris Sequin Dress ($495): Strapless and covered in sequins is exactly how to make an entrance at the holiday shindig. Pair with strappy black heels, statement earrings, and an equally fabulous clutch.
2. ELOQUII Fringe Easy Dress ($179): Go flapper fabulous in this beauty of an LBD. You’ll be twirling and spinning in true Gatsby fashion all night long.
3. Gal Meets Glam Collection Beatrix Sequin Crush Fit & Flare Dress ($230): Pretty in pink and wrapped with a bow, this sparkling sequin number is just the seasonal lewk to wear to *every* holiday event.
5. Simone Aviv Floral Print Dress ($265): Flowery and totally flattering, this sexy buy is the ideal day-to-night party dress.
7. Free People Chante’s Holiday Dress ($350): This look is not for the faint of heart, but we’re never afraid to amp up our style in honor of the holidays.
8. & Other Stories Slit Back Dress ($99): You are gold, baby. Solid gold.
9. RIXO London Ava Dress ($385): Technicolor + sequins + stripes = the best day (and night) ever!
11. Mango Sequined Dress ($80): Everyone needs an LBD in their wardrobe, and this one is suitable for your booked schedule. Spice up the look with bright heels, or keep it classic with basic black pumps.
12. H&M Velour Dress ($13): Red velvet wins when it comes to desserts and party dresses. We love the simplicity of this affordable style and guarantee you’ll be busting it out for holiday seasons to come.
13. A.L.C. Sidney Dress ($495): This chiffon flowy buy is just the golden ticket to a comfortable holiday.
16. Rachel Zoe Nova Dress ($495): Gold fringe for the holiday party win!
17. Rag & Bone Gia Dress ($650): Cut from silk-blend burnout velvet, the spotted Gia dress will be an instant party standout. We love how you can wear this all year long.
18. ModCloth x Anna Sui Vision of Bliss Floral Dress ($175): Part of an exclusive collab with Anna Sui, this emerald dress features fluttery sleeves and a festive, metallic floral pattern.
19. Reformation Hedi Dress ($278): This dress is FIRE. ‘Nuff said.
20. Fame and Partners The Auden Dress ($299): A flawless choice for a holiday ball or any New Year’s Eve celebration. Or both!
21. Banana Republic Pleated Fit-and-Flare Dress ($139): Amp up this pleated, petal pink style with embellished heels for the holidays and then bust it out again for your Valentine’s Day date!
22. Rhode Resort Ella Star Embellished Dress ($825): In true Starry Night style, this black dress shines bright even in the dimmest of light.
23. Club L Plus Allover Sequin Shift Dress ($103): Show a little leg and a lot of luster in this slim-fitting soft-pink shift. Pair with some really extra earrings and a lot of leg.
24. Dress The Population Lola Sequin Long Dress ($238): Looking for a little attention from everyone at the party? Yeah, we thought so. Meet the holiday dress that doubles as a conversation *and* party starter.
25. Ava James New York ($385): Ultra flattering and timeless with a modern twist, this little black number is sure to WOW every holiday party and special occasion in your future.
26. Endless Summer Berri Slip ($189): All that glitters really is gold — just like this spaghetti strap stunner. Pair with minimalist jewelry and strappy, black pumps for the winning holiday look.
27. Laundry by Shelli Segal Womens Pinpoint Hi-Low Evening Dress ($68): Being pretty in pink never looked this stunning.
28. Bardot Womens Gemma Lace Ladder Stitch Cocktail Dress ($119): Keep it classic in a halter-style LBD that will be the MVP of the holiday season.