12 Festive Finds You Can’t Miss at the Holiday House by Brit + Co
The holidays are *officially* here with the opening of the Holiday House by Brit + Co! From Instagrammable holiday-themed art installations (check ‘em ALL out HERE) to festive DIY projects to maker-customized gifts, the Holiday House is your one-stop shop for all things merry and bright. The best part? It’s FREE! That’s right, no tickets required. Gather your besties or the whole family for a memorable holiday experience. Read on for the top 12 magical Holiday House stops you can’t miss!
1. The Silent Night Infinity Room by Tuft & Needle: All is calm, all is bright in this stunning room full of dreamy holiday lights and mirror magic!
2. Santa Is Coming To San Francisco: Gather up the kiddos and meet jolly Ol’ Saint Nick Saturday, December 9 from 11am-1pm! Pro tip: sneak Santa a cookie to guarantee a spot on the nice list.
3. Fuzzy Feels: Bundle up in a woven winter paradise at the yarn wall installation that is tasseled to holiday perfection!
4. Visit Santa’s Workshop by NBC's Making It: Put your elf ears on and get ready to make festive DIY projects like yarn pom-pom earrings, wood bead key fobs, washi tape-embellished photo frames, and papercraft winter scene terrariums. Did we mention that all the projects are FREE? Score!
5. DIY Holiday Gifts: With a rotating DIY schedule in Santa’s Workshop, you’ll be able to make a new gift with every visit to the Holiday House!
6. A Washi Tape Wonderland: Get inspired to take your holiday decor skills to the next level with the fabulous San Francisco neighborhood washi tape art display.
7. The Candy Cane Room: Soak up those candy cane vibes in this mesmerizing room that will stimulate your senses from every angle!
8. The Photo Studio by FUJIFILM Instax®: Light up the ‘Gram with *all* the fab photos you will be taking in The Photo Studio. The best part: you get to take home your Polaroid snaps to cherish throughout the holidays!
9. Dream In Candyland: Enter the land of gumdrops and sugar plums at the *sweet* candy wall art installation! Kids young and old will be *drooling* over this picture-perfect display.
10. Warm Up At The Hot Cocoa Station: It wouldn’t be a holiday celebration without a cup of delicious hot cocoa! Make sure to throw in a mini candy cane for a festive touch.
11. Disco Dance Floor: Put on your dancing shoes because you KNOW there will be holiday music to enjoy all throughout the Holiday House!
12. Snap And Share Your Holiday House Photos!: With stunning holiday art installations and creative experiences around every corner at the Holiday House, it has never been easier to spread the holiday cheer with family and friends, make sure to tag @britandco and use #bcholidayhouse so we can see your festive snaps!
Photography: Brittany Griffin