Your trusty eyeshadow is about to get a holiday makeover. It’s time to mix up your go-to smokey eye via shimmery shades and colorful, haute hues that are extra hot right now. We’re talking super smokey eyes with a hint of glittery magic. Your dramatic lids will be ready for whatever irons you’ve got in the fire. Here are six ah-mazing glittery smokey eye looks to try ASAP.
1. The Classic Smokey Eye: Someone call 911, because this look is fire. Use a primer to set the stage, then apply a glittery gold color around the base and darker color all around the lids. Opt for a rich sapphire hue to put an unexpected twist on the traditional style.
2. Shimmer and Smoke: Want to take your party makeup routine to a whole new level? Blend a deep brown base with iridescent touches of silver just at the center of your lids to catch the light all night long.
3. Blue and Gold: If dark lids aren’t really your thing, you can achieve the same smokey look with lighter colors too. Go for a blue and gold combo to create a style that is totally mermaid-approved.
4. Cranberry Smoke: ‘Tis the season to step up your smokey eye game with holiday shades of cranberry that will bring all the cheer. The key to this look? Line your lid with matching glitter and add a matte lip.
5. Orange Smoke: This look is everything. Orange you glad you didn’t settle for a run-of-the-mill charcoal smokey eye, when this head-turning look is an unforgettable holiday option that’ll surely have them talking?
6. Cat-Eye Smoke: Why have only one trend-right eye design when you can bring two super wearable trends together in one epic eye look? That’s right — the smokey eye also goes purr-fectly with a little cat-eye action.
Looking for more makeup inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!
(Feature photo via Angel M Style)