13 Non-Basic Ways to Throw an Epic Vegas Bachelorette Party
With wedding season right around the corner, bachelorette parties are on the brains of every bride-to-be. And what could be better than a weekend away with your squad in a hoppin’ city that offers tons to do during the day AND night? Don’t let the typical Vegas vacay fool you though — this city has a ton of uber unique offerings beyond the flashy casinos. Check out the full how-to guide for having a non-basic trip below.
1. Stay at a boutique hotel. Scope out a luxe destination like The Cromwell Hotel and you won’t even have to hit the town to feel the party vibes. We promise: You and your squad will have #noregrets about it. (via Ceasars)
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by The Neon Museum (@theneonmuseumlasvegas) on
2. Tour the Neon Museum. Filled with signs from old casinos and other local businesses, this gaudy, glitzy museum is a must-visit for a girls’ weekend. You can only see it by taking one of their guided tours, so be sure to book ahead of time.
3. Watch a live Magic Mike Show. For all of us who watched the movies and thought, “Why couldn’t I have been that wild lady making WOO-ing noises in front of those hotties?” the IRL show makes dreams come true. Just try not to drool too much.
4. Lounge in style. Sometimes, a girl and her gang just need to float around the pool and relax with some solid tunes and drinks in hand. These Ban.do Beach, Please Jumbo Heart Innertube ($24) will help in the chicest way. (via Bando)
5. Visit the Seven Magic Mountains. About 10 miles outside of Vegas, these bright and colorful rocks are waiting for you and your crew to have a seriously amazing photo shoot.
6. Go to the Downtown Container Park. Made entirely of shipping containers, this unique venue offers boutique shops and food outlets with a major *wow* factor. It’s the perf spot to gather and surprise the soon-to-be Mrs. with a memorable gift.
View this post on Instagram
Happy 4th of July! Consider heading up to the roof top to ride and see the fireworks! --- #4thofjuly #fourthofjuly #july4th #independenceday #fireworks #oneofakindexperience #voodoozipline #itsvegasbaby #LasVegas #RioHotel #500feetup #lasvegasstrip #vegasvacation #ziplining #cityviews #voodoo #vegas2017 #lifeisgood #voodoolounge #vegasparty #vegasbabyvegas #thingstodoinvegas #Vegaslocal #zipline #voodoolounge #vegaskids #thrillride
A post shared by Rio Zip Line (@riozipline) on
8. Get a little high. If the squad is more into adrenaline-inducing opportunities, head over to VooDoo ZipLine, which zooms you from tower to tower at the Rio Hotel from 400 feet in the air. No judgment if you need a drink after this.
9. Brunch at the Donut Bar. Of course, you have to make time for the most important meal of the weekend: brunch. There’s absolutely zero guilt to be found here — just some extremely satisfied brunch babes savoring decadent donuts.
10. Host a photo challenge. Photo scavenger hunts are a recipe for guaranteed fun. This free Stag and Hen Printable will get the group out and socializing with a healthy dose of competition and plenty of good times.
11. Set sail on the Colorado River. Take an afternoon to get in tune with nature while you and your girls casually sip cocktails and float down this gentle stream. You might even spot some exposed geodes under the awe-inspiring wonder. (via Nevada Magazine)
12. Suit up in sisterhood: If you’re a beach babe that rules in a bathing suit, you do you for your bach. Have all your besties don your signature look in matching T&J Designs Squad One Pieces ($28).
13. Go to Old Town Vegas. Stroll along the world’s most sparkly street for some enlivening vibes. While you’re at it, get the bride to add a lock to the love locket just outside the main entrance for extra good luck on her wedding day. (via Las Vegas News Bureau)
Heading to Vegas for your bachelorette party? Tell us your plans @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.