We’re all familiar with the “no white after Labor Day” mandate, but you know what they say about rules, right? In the interest of busting through the sartorial boundaries, we’re officially declaring white jeans a perennial piece. (PS: Have you checked out our epic Brit + Co Denim Guide to find the best jeans for your body?)
Keep scrolling for outfit inspo for every season from Instagram’s best dressed below.
1. Frilly Femme: As far as fashion goes, Chriselle Lim never gets it wrong. Exhibit A: her all-white ruffly blouse/high-waisted jean combo that’s oh-so-right.
2. Sleek and Simple: Gabi Gregg knows a tee shirt and denim doesn’t have to be boring. Here, she finished off her matchy top and bottom with bold, colorful extras that pulled the whole look together perfectly.
3. Boho en Blanc: Jess Kirby’s frayed white crops are the ideal go-between for a peasant blouse and block heels.
4. Seasonal Prep: Want to lean into the new season? Transition your summer skinnies into fall by throwing on a cozy knit and luggage-colored leather accessories, a la Cathy Anderson.
5. Lovely Lady: White on white (on white) for fall? Why not? Tamu Macpherson proves it can be done — in the form of a tailored tweed jacket and wide legs.
6. Jewel Jam: Want to winterize your whites? Layer on a velvet topper and bejeweled pumps, as per Aimee Song.
7. So Tonal: Arielle Charnas seamlessly turns her crisp pair into cold-weather crops by layering them with textured shades of cream, tan, and brown. The end result? All cozy everything.
Want more style inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!