This has truly been a busy week. Between the Hadid sisters getting political in NYC, Selena Gomez spilling the deets on her love for The Weeknd, and Queen Bey’s record-breaking pregnancy announcement, we don’t know what to talk about first. There is so much to freak out about that we are just going to focus on what really matters — hair. Scroll down for the most epic moments in celeb hair from this week.
1. Beyonce: Since we are still processing the news that little Blue Ivy will have some siblings, let’s direct our attention to Queen Bey’s extra-long, light curls underneath a tulle veil.
2. Hailey Baldwin: Here’s the It-girl looking sporty-chic with her blonde tresses styled into a high-bun twist. Prepare to see a lot more of Hailey now that she’s a new face of L’Oreal Paris. Congrats!
3. Sophie Turner: This pair of on-screen GoT sisters and real-life BFFs make our inner fangirl’s dreams come true. Sophie’s center-parted butter-blonde ombre SAG Awards ‘do is everything we’d have hoped from the girl who stole Joe Jonas’s heart.
4. Taraji P. Henson: The Hidden Figures absolutely slayed on the SAGs red carpet. Her hair was worn in an incredible side-swept bob featuring a shaved side that managed to look edgy and elegant at the same time FTW (literally!).
5. Janelle Monae: Of course, we could never forget about Janelle (and Taraji’s Hidden Figures costar) in a seriously fun double-bun ‘do. Total amazingness.
6. Hilary Duff: Hilary let her natural gorgeousness shine in this understated red carpet style. Her long locks are worn center-parted and straight in this year’s preferred shade of blonde.
7. Kerry Washington: Here’s a red carpet-approved style from the PGA Awards that hits two trends in one — an impeccable blunt bob with Hygge highlights.
8. Lena Dunham: Wowsers! Our girl Lena changed up her signature short strands for a long, blunt-banged ombre, and we are here for it.
9. Lady Gaga: This might be the most low-key we’ve ever seen Gaga, and we are totally hoping it sticks. Who knew Gaga could turn heads with a simple, sophisticated low bun?!
10. Dascha Polanco: Bring on the finger waves, because the OITNB star is sizzlin’ in this vintage-inspired do. We love a celeb who’s willing to take chances with her look. Trust us: Not everyone can pull off this stunning throwback look.
11. Kourtney Kardashian: Kourtney’s looking downright sultry in this snap from her vacay. Even on vacation her long, wavy locks are complete perfection.
12. Nicki Minaj: OMG, can you handle all the haute hair in this photo (and no, we’re not talking about Drake!)?! Nicki brought some trendy gray touches to her micro-braids for an epic high pony. Werk!
13. Halle Berry: Bringing home the natural hair trend this week was the amazing Halle with her beautiful curls worn au naturel. The truth is that Halle could shave all her hair off and we would still be obsessed.
Which of these looks at the emerging trends in hair was your favorite? Tell us on Pinterest!