Make This Ice Cream Snowball Recipe for the Holidays
After lots of heavy holiday dinners, we have a light and tasty dessert for that your guests will appreciate! We’ve had plenty of cookies this season, so how about some ice cream? Better yet, how about some ice cream snowballs! These will make for one tasty snowball fight.
You will love the simple, 2-ingredient grocery list: vanilla ice cream and coconut. So clean out some space in your freezer and let’s make some snowballs.
– vanilla ice cream (you could use coconut ice cream as well if you love coconut)
– unsweetened grated coconut
– melon baller or rounded tablespoon
– parchment paper
– baking sheet (make sure it fits in your freezer!)
1. Put a sheet of parchment on your baking sheet. Scoop out a spoonful of ice cream and round it with your hands.
2. Place ice cream ball on the baking sheet. Repeat until your baking sheet is full.
3. Place baking sheet full of ice cream balls in the freezer for 20 minutes.
4. Pour 1-2 cups of grated coconut on a plate.
5. Roll ice cream balls in the coconut, then place back in the freezer until you’re ready to serve!
Put a sheet of parchment paper on your baking sheet. Scoop out of spoonful of ice cream and round it with your hands. Place it on the parchment paper. Repeat until your baking sheet is full, or until your fingers are frozen and need to warm up.
Place your baking sheet full of ice cream balls in the freezer. Freeze for about 20 minutes, or until re-frozen.
Pour about 1-2 cups of coconut on a plate.
Roll your ice cream balls in the coconut.
Put them back in the freezer until you are ready to serve!
And that’s it. Serve individually, or as a side to any of your favorite baked goods.
What are your favorite ice cream desserts? Talk to us in the comments below.