9 Beautiful Hand-Illustrated Wedding Invites
Your wedding invitation is the most impactful and fun way to leave a beautiful first impression on your guests. And we think that the best way to do this is with a hand-illustrated invitation that tells your unique love story. Whether that’s a custom portrait of your beloved pet or a map-inspired illustration, an artistic invite like this will be the perfect preview for your big day. See below for the 9 most gorgeous, one-of-a-kind wedding invitations that are truly works of art.
1. Custom Crest Invitation: This cleanly designed floral invitation from Happy Menocal combines hand-written calligraphy with wedding florals. We are also digging the mix-and-matched stamps here. (via Happy Menocal/Oncewed)
2. Watercolor Invitation: A custom crest with wedding date, fruits and favorite animals makes an unexpected and lovely invite. It would be great for a farm or woodland wedding. (via Happy Menocal/Oncewed)
3. Custom Pet Portrait: Announce your wedding date by making your pet the center of attention — it’s cute, unique and a totally adorable keepsake! (via What KT Does)
4. RSVP Card: This sweet and simple illustration from artist Katy Smail is beautifully hand drawn, adding that necessary personal touch to your wedding suite. (via Katy Smail)
5. Illustrated Floral Invitation: Shannon Kirsten is an expert in flora-inspired invites, and after just one look at her work you’ll see why. (via Shannon Kirsten)
6. Unfolding Illustrated Invitation: Tell the story of your wedding day with a fold-out invitation that perfectly illustrates the festivities of your big day. (via Shhh My Darling/Ruffled)
7. Wedding Wreath Invitation: The simple design of this illustrated wedding wreath shows off this couple’s style with understated elegance. (via Feast Calligraphy)
8. Geometric Watercolor Save the Date: Plan on having geometric-inspired decor at your wedding? Although not exactly an illustrated invite (but definitely a fun DIY), this geometric save the date is a fun way to show off your modern wedding style. (via Camille Styles)
9. Illustrated Wedding Venue Invitation: If you thoughtfully chose your wedding venue (i.e., a beautiful spot where your fiancé popped the question or the cute chapel you guys would pass by on your hike), use it as the focal point of your invite. (via Laura Lavender/100 Layer Cake)
Will you be creating your own invitations? What will your hand-illustrated invitations look like? Let us know in the comments!