8 Influencers Who Are Killing #SlopeStyle This Winter
Who cares if you make it down the mountain as long as you look good in the process, amirite? At least that’s our motto when it comes to stylish athletic attire that stuns on the slopes. With standout onesies and furry hoods and boots — not to mention coordinating base layers in between — the days of simple ski or snowboard gear are long gone. Channel these influencers (who garner all the likes) when planning your own winter wonderland looks this season.
1. Shea Marie: The style star and creative director of Same Los Angeles keeps things fabulous in Fendi’s Striped Ski Suit (price upon request) when she’s shredding fresh powder at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort. Pro tip: Who needs a helmet when you can rock an oversized furry hood this major? Actually, you still need a helmet.
2. Rocky Barnes: If you’re not matching your base layers, are you even living your life right? Barnes takes a photo break in between runs in Sweaty Betty Ski Betty Seamless Long Sleeve Base Layer Top ($105) and Leggings ($105).
3. Marianna Hewitt and Lauren Gores: #ThatFeelingWhen you and your bestie show up to the slopes looking 💯. The Summer Fridays co-founders and social butterflies dressed for that après ski life in Aspen in Perfect Moment’s Star II Jumpsuit ($425) and Ski II Sweater ($250).
4. Mathilde Gøhler: Even though that magical background looks photoshopped, the Danish model and influencer still outshined in an olive green Mackage Adali Fur Trim Lavish Down Topper ($790) at Gstaad Palace in Switzerland.
6. Victoria Magrath: What? This isn’t your natural pose before you descend craggy boulders too? Luxury sportswear brand Erin Snow makes taking Instas at elevation look like a breeze. Magrath is rocking the Lola Jacket in Merino Sporty (1,148).
8. Erika Barbato: The only kind of blues we’re interested in are this ‘gramster’s denim skinnies, navy sweater, and shaggy cobalt jacket. Oh, and we’re also living for her embellished Mou Eskimo 18 Crystal Stars Boots ($365).
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.