12 Gorgeous Interesting Finds on Amazon Right Now
Amazon is a treasure trove of products that you don’t see every day. It seems like there’s always a new gadget, new accessory, new beauty product, or new home decor item that pops up on Amazon’s Interesting Finds section. And some of these products are downright beautiful. Anyone who loves design, color, or just pretty, shiny stuff should definitely check out some of these gorgeous (and interesting) items on Amazon.
1. W&P Pineapple Cocktail Shaker ($59+): Pineapples make everything better, especially your cocktails. Set this pretty cocktail shaker on your bar cart for whenever happy hour rolls around.
2. Ivation Motion Sensing Table Lamp ($20): This battery-operated lamp not only lights up when it senses you’re near, but it also looks good on your side table, too.
3. Coshine Rose Gold Unique Mermaid Makeup Brush Set ($11): If you don’t feel like a shimmering mermaid every time you do your makeup, you need some different brushes. This shiny, rose gold set is affordable and pretty enough to display on your vanity 24/7.
4. Old Shanghai Women’s Kimono Robe ($88): Feel like a true femme fatale when you’re lounging on the couch for a night of binge-watching Netflix. This silky kimono-style robe feels comfortable and fashionable, even when you’re home alone.
5. Grimm’s Puzzle Water Waves ($38): This pretty wave may be what your bare shelves have been craving all along. It’s not just a simple puzzle, it’s also a gorgeous piece of home decor.
6. Art of Lunch Designer Lunch Baggies ($19): Lunch, but make it fashion. Never buy a box of disposable, plastic lunch bags again with this set of designer baggies.
7. Chive Unique Rectangle Ceramic Flower Vase ($34): This beautiful, colorful flower vase is just right for brightening your home for spring. Fill it with fresh buds, cuts of eucalyptus stems, or even some synthetic flowers if you want to see blooms all year long.
8. Kungken Rechargeable 3D Printed Moon Lamp ($20): The moon is always full as long as you have this lamp nearby. Its 3D printed details look just like the real moon’s surface.
9. Nubwo Portable Bluetooth Speaker ($37): Sound is most important when buying a speaker, but what about looks? This portable Bluetooth speaker has beauty and substance with its quality sound and rose gold finish.
10. Paddywax Candles Celestial Collection Scented Soy Wax Glass Candle ($30): The iridescent glass gives this candle a heavenly look. It’s so pretty, you may not even want to light it.
11. Willow & Everett Ceramic Travel Mug with Lid ($20): You morning coffee or tea never looked so good. This marble mug comes with a steel tea infuser and a to-go lid, making it a practical accessory that’s totally put-together.
12. Holylove Pineapple Earrings ($11): Summer nights are far more summery with the right jewelry. Add a little sparkle to your summer look with these pineapple jeweled earrings.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.