10 of the Most Interesting Finds on Amazon Right Now
Your shopping list could be a little more *interesting,* couldn’t it? Yes, of course, you need to get those essential items like shampoo and laundry detergent, but perhaps it’s time to treat yourself to something that you don’t see every day. Amazon‘s Interesting Finds section is like a treasure trove of whimsical products that are still wildly useful in your day-to-day life. Take a look at some of these quirky finds that are just dying to hop into your cart.
1. LABANCA Womens Mini Bucket Shoulder Bag ($27): Spring is officially here, people. You don’t need any other excuse to invest in a cute new bag. Show off your sharp style at the farmer’s market with this cactus bucket bag.
2. MDRN Life Watermelon Neck Pillow ($10): A comfy neck pillow is just what you need on your next flight to stay fresh as a slice of midsummer watermelon. Is there anything this juicy melon can’t do?
3. Pinsanity Retro Boombox Enamel Lapel Pin ($10): Your Spring denim could use a bit of pop. This retro boombox adds a bit of ’90s pizzazz to an everyday jean jacket.
4. Abbott Collection China Gold Lipstick Mug ($22): This coffee cup makes the bane of every lipstick wearer’s life into a pretty gold detail. Even though your liquid lippie is staying put, you can still pretend to leave your mark on your mug.
5. Mkono Bird Self Watering Globe ($15): Never forget to water your plant babies again. This glass bird takes the guesswork out of having to water your indoor plants and looks good while doing it too.
6. SMOKO UNI Unicorn Night Light ($12): Who says you’re too old to have a night light? Bask in the warm glow of this pink unicorn as you drift off to dreamland.
7. Clay in Motion Handwarmer Mug ($26): Keep your hands as warm as your hot coffee, tea, or chocolate on chilly days with this inventive, colorful mug. It has a special handle that covers your fingers so they can feel warm and toasty as you drink.
8. Le Creuset Stoneware 16-Ounce Honey Pot ($45): This classic-looking honey pot looks like something you’d find on Winnie the Pooh’s dinner table, and that’s what makes it so irresistible. Drizzle just the right amount of honey on whatever your fancy with this pot and silicone dipper.
9. ZaH Cute Animal 3D Coffee Mug in Panda ($11): As you drink your morning coffee or tea, you might find a tiny friend has come to join you. This adorable mug hides a tiny animal figure at the bottom that is revealed as you finish your bevvie of choice.
10. Phillipi Mesh Bowl ($40): Some fruit bowls are works of art themselves. This trippy, geometric bowl can display your go-to fruits for a quick snack, or use it for decoration on your coffee table.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.