5 Affordable Ways to Copy Jamie Chung’s Bridal Style
This past weekend was packed with spooky parties and clever costumes, but it was also a major couple of days on the fall wedding front. Longtime duo Jamie Chung and Bryan Greenberg were among the many newlyweds whose anniversary now falls on Hall0ween. According to Martha Stewart Weddings, the two got hitched at El Capitan Canyon in Southern California, a coastal resort with cabins and yurts where all their guests stayed.
While the duo has yet to share any behind-the-scenes snaps from their ceremony on their social media accounts, Martha Stewart Weddings will be releasing a bunch of photos of the big day in their upcoming issue. In the meantime, the publication did share one photo of the happy couple. Bryan is pictured in a trendy blue and black tux while Jamie is looking all kinds of gorgeous in a high collared gown. If you’re planning a winter wedding and in need of a bit more coverage, Jamie’s look is the perfect style to copy. Here are five other high collared options that are sure.
1. Silk Charmeuse Wedding Dress ($1,754): High collars and long sleeves don’t necessarily have to go hand in hand. Here’s one way to copy the style and show some skin at the same time.
2. Mara Hoffman Fringe Gown ($750): If you ask us, fringe doesn’t make its way into bridal attire nearly enough. Go the ultra boho route in this whimsical number.
3. BHLDN Bridgette Gown ($1,600): If you’re looking for a classic, vintage inspired pick, this delicate lace gown is definitely the way to go.
4. White by Vera Wang High Neck Halter Wedding Dress ($798): David’s Bridal has definitely been stepping up their game recently. This stunning minimal number is part of a collaboration with wedding dress expert Vera Wang.
5. Kaufmanfranco Ivory Necklace Jumpsuit ($525): If you’re more of a non-traditional sort of bride, skip the expensive splurge and opt for this jumpsuit from Rent the Runway.
What style dress are you wearing to your winter wedding? Share with us in the comments below.
(Photo via Martha Stewart Weddings, Feature Photo via Gary Gershoff/Getty)