10 Pieces of Jewelry for People Who Are Obsessed with Crystals
While we all enjoy our silver and gold, there are some of us out there who just can’t get enough of sparkly gemstones and crystals. In fact, for many of the crystal-obsessed jewelry lovers, they aren’t just a pretty accessory. These stones also have a history of carrying restorative energy properties like bringing emotional balance to those who wear them. Keep reading for 10 jewelry pieces that harness the beauty of crystals.
1. Half Moon Fusion Amethyst Stone Slice Necklace ($29): Amethyst is known as a calming stone that restores emotional balance and patience.
2. The Silver Wren Crystal Long Teardrop Pendant ($38+): These teardrop pendants are made with labradorite, moonstone, aqua, emerald, or crystal quartz to complement any casual outfit and bring you good vibes wherever you go.
3. Modcloth Elegant Elements Necklace ($19): Elegance is your middle name while you’re wearing this long chain necklace. The teal faux-stone gives your outfit a pop and will leave everyone wondering where you got such a tantalizing talisman.
4. Anthropologie Crackled Stones Cocktail Ring ($48): An attention-getting cocktail ring adds just the right amount of flair to your work ensemble or casual going-out garb.
5. Aster Aloe Necklace ($55): Here is your grown-up beachy shark-tooth necklace. Amazonite is good for clearing stress and soothing energy, so consider this pendant the necklace version of taking a long walk on the beach.
6. Anthropologie Charmed Cuff Bracelet ($48): Delicate charms and gemstones make this bracelet a unique find for your jewelry box. The tiny sparkles and intricate details are just enough to catch an admirer’s eye.
7. Delezhen Raw Crystal Necklace ($30+): These necklaces are rough but refined, are great for layering, and come with your choice of rose quartz, labradorite, apatite, orange garnet, iolite, aquamarine, and citrine gemstones.
8. Ringcrush Triple Raw Blue Diamond Ring ($50): Diamonds are a girl’s best friend. Especially when you take a look at this raw blue diamond ring. April babies who don’t love a ton of flash are sure to appreciate this vibrant stone that can be worn on any finger.
9. Modcloth Situational Sparkle Earrings ($15): These earrings blend the natural crystal look with a modern, minimal setting, making them an ideal match for just about any occasion.
10. Iskra Creations Raw Rose Quartz Ring ($26): Rose quartz is a gemstone known to enhance love and reduce stress.
Do you have any recommendations for crystal jewelry? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.