8 Major K-Beauty Finds That We Scored on Amazon
Staying on top of the K-beauty trend is an exercise in patience and googling. But we’re here to tell you it doesn’t have to be so complicated. Thanks to Amazon and its impressive inventory of makeup and skin care finds, you can start a K-beauty collection as fast as you can click. We scoped out the best and cutest products from major Eastern brands (because who doesn’t love to pull out an adorbs bunny spray from their tote?), ready to land on your doorstep stat. Scroll down to score some seriously fun and skin-saving K-beauty goods.
1. Peripera Ah Much Real My Cushion Blusher ($11): K-beauty diehards know that the cushion technology has been a staple from the beginning, namely compact foundations that deliver a healthy dose of water-based coverage to skin. So it’s only natural for cheek products to follow suit; these cushy blush tubes are teeming with hydrating ingredients. One touch and they each leave behind beautiful, blendable color that looks naturally gorge.
2. Chateau Labiotte Wine Lip Tint ($10): We admit, this teeny wine bottle had us before we even knew about its moisturizing formula featuring, you guessed it, wine extract. But really, even if the formula wasn’t awesome, it’s so Insta-worthy you can’t help but want to get your hands on it.
3. Tonymoly Pocket Bunny Moist Mist ($10): Pull this mist out of your purse anytime your face feels parched. It’s a like a tall drink of water: The refreshing spritz is packed with fruit extracts and aloe vera to set makeup and give your skin a dewy, glowing sheen.
4. Etude House Bubble Tea Sleeping Pack Strawberry Tea ($11): Like the famous sweet tea, this one has bubbles too. But instead of tapioca, these pearls are made with moisturizing ingredients. Slather on the gel and pop one or two bubbles (depending on how much extra moisturizing you want). Leave it on overnight and rinse off the next morning, for fresh, smooth skin all day.
5. Tonymoly Peach Anti-Aging Handcream ($9): Open this fruit-shaped jar to reveal a luxe, super thick hand cream. The sweet concoction of shea butter, apricot extracts, and peach extracts smells like peach pie and delivers an anti-aging boost to skin, minimizing the appearance of creases and soothing chapped spots.
6. Secret Key Gold Racoony Hydrogel Eye & Spot Patch ($10): Pack away those dark bags with these cooling, metallic patches. Aloe vera, chamomile, and colloidal gold go deep into skin to tighten, brighten, and nourish under your eyes. The patch thins when the ingredients are absorbed, and you can reuse it as an essence days later by dissolving it in hot water.
7. YET Pitapat Eraser Peeling Gel ($20): Need to clear up some rough spots? Rub on this exfoliating gel boosted with papaya, aloe vera, and white willow to give your face a total refresh. You “erase” the old look when you peel it off, leaving behind a clean slate for moisturizer and makeup.
8. SCINIC Pig Collagen Jelly Cream ($16): Slather on this super-hydrating, bouncy gel whenever you feel dry. It’s packed with 50 percent pig collagen to moisturize and reboot elasticity. Use it daily, or apply a thicker coating as an overnight mask. And don’t worry — you won’t smell like bacon in the morning; you’ll just have beautifully plump and smooth-looking skin.
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo and info.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.