If pretty much *all* of your friends got engaged over the holidays, you’re probably in the thick of bridal shower and bachelorette party planning. But before you start stressing or getting overwhelmed with that insane email chain, first things first: the theme. Pull out all the stops for your bestie’s spring bridal shower and create an event everyone will adore with a Kate Spade theme. The designer’s signature style of pink glam and luxury stripes was practically made for a bridal shower. Add a bit of gold and you’ll have the perfect blend of class and sass for your favorite girl. Check out the 20 Kate Spade-inspired accents below to bring a little sparkle to the party.
1. Gold Glitter Champagne Bottles: These bottles are bow-tied and chilled, ready and waiting for service. You can add a swanky feel to the champagne toast for the soon-to-be Mrs. with this easy DIY glitter craft. (Photo via Ducky Jessica Photography)
2. Chic Tablescape: If Kate Spade herself were invited to this party, she might just collapse into one of these gold Chiavari chairs with prettiness overload. From the gold chargers to the bow tie napkins, this tablescape screams “I’m chic and you love it.” (Photo via Lauren Rae Photography)
3. Kate Spade Piñata: Add a pinch of fun and festiveness to the bridal celebration with a DIY piñata! Stick to the striped look, but add some pink accents for a more fabulous touch. (Photo via Courtney Danyelle Photography)
4. Pop Fizz Clink Sign: Take the bar area to the next level with gold lettering and calligraphy. This scripted addition adds an extra pop to the uncorking and toasting that will take place in honor of the bride. (via The Bridal Bar)
5. Kate Spade Invites ($8 each): Stripes and hot pink. What more could a girl ask for? Let everyone know this bash is as chic as the lady you’re celebrating with this bridal shower suite.
6. Pop the (Bridesmaid) Question: Proposals aren’t just for the bride. This cute and creative way to pop the question to your bridesmaids is an easy DIY addition to the party, and it fits the vibe of the shower perfectly. (Photo via Lauren Rae Photography)
7. Pink + White Blooms: Every girl could use an extra mug or two in her life for the slew of coffee and tea she adores. These mugs are perfect for the bride and her bridesmaids, and they’re ideal to use for flower arrangements for the shower. (Photo via Kennedy Grace Photography)
8. Bridal Headband Party Pack ($22): Let everyone know you’re Team Bride with these adorable headbands. Wear them to the shower and then out on the town for the bachelorette party!
10. Kate Spade Quote: Show the soon-to-be bride you think she’s the absolute best with this scripted quote from the one and only Kate Spade. Gold sequin tablecloth required. (Photo by B. Jones Photography)
11. Kate Spade Photo Booth: Add some pizazz to the party with a Kate Spade photo booth. Props as cute as these bows and tassels deserve to be in front of the camera and worn with pride. For an upscale feel, go with a black-and-white dress code and let the colorful accents and props do the talking. (Photo via B. Jones Photography)
12. Gold-Accented Macaroons: Macaroons alone are amazing as-is, but gilded with golden hugs and kisses? Oh my. You’ll be on the favorite list for years to come with this decadent dessert. (Photo via Joseph + Jaime)
13. Bride to Be Cake Topper ($13): Celebrate your bestie’s upcoming nuptials with glitter and gold. This Bride-to-Be cake topper comes in a variety of sizes and colors to fit the style of the bash. Just be sure to throw some stripes and pinks into the cake decor.
14. Gold Sequin Flower Vase: Avoid the mess of sprinkling glitter on the tables by dressing up a vase or two of flowers instead. This simple addition of gold glitter will twinkle in the candlelight and set the perfect mood for a chic bridal shower. (via Mod Wedding)
15. Mini Champagne Favors: The only thing more adorable than a personal champagne bottle is one dressed to the nines. These black-matte bottles personalized with name tags and straws are ideal for the champagne toast and will look great in photos. (Photo via Lauren Rae Photography)
16. DIY Gold Bottle Vases: Get your crafty side on and create a show-stopping ambiance with these metallic bottles. Put flowers in them or add taper candles for a more romantic vibe. (Photo via Sara & Rocky Photography)
17. Patterned Straws: Chevron + stripes + polka dots are a power trio made in design heaven. Use a few of the chevron glasses for straw holders and the rest for gilded cocktails. Sip up and be merry! (Photo via Edyta Photography)
18. Nail Polish Bar: Nail your thank-you gift or favor for the party with this rainbow of nail polish. You can either host a nail painting bar or include gift bags for the guests to add their polish of choice to. (Photo via Julie Anne Wedding Photography)
20. Garland for Days: Take a boring, bland wall behind the dessert table and add some glam! This bright garland is ideal for dressing up any space to make it fit for a queen. Pick your own up from the B+C Shop ($13)! (Photo via Lauren Rae Photography)
Want to share your Kate Spade-inspired bridal shower with us? Find us on Instagram and show us how you pulled the theme off in chic perfection. Don’t forget to use the hashtag #iamcreative! Happy party planning!