16 Bright Spring Bridal Shower Ideas
The season for wedding planning is upon us. And that means engagement parties, bachelorette parties and bridal showers are high on any bride or bridesmaid to-do list. If you’re hosting a wedding shower this spring, brighten things up with oodles of flowers, punches of pastels and fun bridal shower themes that the bride-to-be will swoon over. Check out these 16 ways liven up the party for your favorite lady.
1. Citrus Accents: There’s no better time to add touches of citrus to your shower than spring. Pop lemons and limes on each place setting to give the tablescape some extra color. (Photo via Erin McGinn Photography / Style Me Pretty)
4. Tropical Theme: If you’re just too excited for summer to roll around, host a tropical-chic shower. Between the palm leaf pillows and scattered pineapples, your friends will be feeling so excited for your warm-weather wedding. (Photo via Megan Welker / 100 Layer Cake)
5. Paper Florals: This idea is full of opportunities to put your DIY skills to the test. Create this wall of paper florals and an amazing table runner for a bridal shower dinner and you won’t want to take it down. (Photo via Cameron Ingalls / Style Me Pretty)
6. Gilded Piñata ($43): You know we can’t say no to a piñata-packed party. Snag a few to create the bride’s monogram for an ultra-preppy look.
7. Let the Games Begin: Add a classic game to the mix and see which friend is the most competitive of them all. Write the rules on a chalkboard, hang it for your guests to see and let the games begin. (Photo via Connie Dai Photography / Grey likes Weddings)
8. Pastel + Geometric Accents: You can’t go wrong with all things pastel and geometric. Pick up a bright set of dishes and a table runner to match for the trendiest tablescape in town. (Photo via Anneli Marinovich / B.Loved Wedding)
9. Tassel Garlands Galore: Yep, there’s finally a way to put all of those tassel garlands to good use. Host a shower and hang them above the table to take the festivities to the next level. (Photo via Jacquelyne Mae Photography / Ruffled)
10. Pretty Pink + Orange: Talk about bright and cheery! Spring is the perfect time to throw a pretty-in-pink party. Add pops of orange for a beautiful complementary shade. (Photo via Jen Huang Photography / Modern Wedding)
11. Oversized Balloons + Mini Piñatas: Bring on the spring vibes with an outdoor bridal shower. Hang oversized balloons and mini piñatas in the wedding colors for a look guests will be obsessing over. (Photo via One Eleven Photography / 100 Layer Cake-let)
12. Pops of Neon: After a season of all things B+W, it’s time to break out the neon again. Achieve a super bright shower with vases, tissue paper DIYs and, of course, tassels. (Photo via Amanda Watson / Ruffled)
13. Bright + Modern: We’re sure you’ll be featuring a dessert table at your bash. Opt for spring-y sweets like fruit pops and dress up your table with your fave flowers. That’s how to make a dessert bar top notch. (Photo via Scott Clark Photo / 100 Layer Cake)
14. Pretty-in-Pink Signage: This bright sign adds a fun element to the room. Grab a roll of kraft paper and hand-letter this sign to show your friends and fam where to put the gifts for the bride. (Photo via Scott Clark Photo / 100 Layer Cake)
On the hunt for more bridal shower ideas? Hop over to our Pinterest for tons of inpso.