14 Cute Kid Fashion Brands You Need to Follow on Instagram
Shopping is fun, but it can get hectic with a few kids in tow. You want to dress your mini to the nines, but you’re probably not going to make it past naptime if you don’t shop fast. We’ve put together some of the cutest, hippest and chicest kids’ brands you need to follow and shop ASAP… as soon as you’re done reading your Insta feed, that is. Sit back, relax and scroll away.
1. @SaltCityEmporium: Based in Salt Lake City, Utah, this brand is all about bringing out your kiddo’s unique and creative style.
2. @FinomenonKids: We’ll first give you a moment to take in the adorably cute “SURF SUP” t-shirts. (Done yet?) It’s easy to see why the founder of Finomenon is all about giving kids a voice for their generation.
3. @HugoLovesTiki: If you want your little bébé to be a world traveler, follow Hugo Loves Tiki. From France to Italy, they’ll keep your tots dressed in style.
Beanies, bow ties, suspenders — oh my! We’re in love with all of Beau Hudson’s dapper accessories. Did we mention they also have Bandinis, which are basically tiny bandanas for babies? (Photo via @harpgunceo)
5. @ThreeLittleNumbers: Brooks and Jessica created the coolest apparel to bring out the special personality in every kid. Their philosophy is that awesome kids should wear awesome clothes, and we totally agree. Their Instagram shows off some of their most catchy tees, from “I Wake Up Awesome” to “#Boobman.”
6. @Two_Els: You won’t be able to resist the chic looks in Two Els’ feed. They’re all about sophistication, comfort and quality. Not to mention they only make their clothing in small batches, so you know your kiddo is wearing something extra special.
7. @LittleBowandArrow: Girls just wanna have fun! You’ll fall in love with all the whimsical patterns and prints in their apparel. Our only question is, where can we find them in our size?
8. @ShopSweetThreads: What can we say? We’re suckers for anything and everything vintage, and Sweet Threads is no exception. Their Instagram is full of unique, hand-picked clothing that will bring out the little hipster in your kiddo.
9. @CrewAndLu: Talk about trés glam. Uyen Carlson couldn’t find innovative clothes for her kid, so she did what any momma would do: She made her own. From rompers to bow collars, this Instagram is all about cute luxe.
10. @QuinnandFox: This Los Angeles-based brand is all about the ‘tude. Scroll through to see some standout fashion that’s imaginative and artful.
11. @WildAndWhimsy: Bring out your little one’s inner flower power with Wild and Whimsy’s bohemian looks. Between their mini kimonos and turbans, your kiddo will be ready for North West’s next Kid-chella party.
12. @GapKids: This is your one-stop shop for head-to-toe looks. Gap puts together the cutest ensembles and makes it even easier for you to shop them. Win, win.
13. @FreshlyPicked: One word: shoes. Follow their feed to get one step closer to a full-blown shoe obsession.
14. @Tiny_Whales: Got the raddest kid in town? Follow Tiny Whales to get the scoop on the most awesome tees for your little one — and even for you.