We seriously love the amazing and downright artful selections available in children’s fashion these days. Praise to the eco-mamas — you’ve really made your impression on clothing companies. Remember when the environmentally conscious clothing selection was oh-so limited? We’ve come a long way since then, and now there’s an array of fashionable, socially conscious and affordable clothing choices for your tree-hugging little one. It just goes to show: When fashion meets function, we all win. Peruse some of these eco-conscious brands to get some ideas for the little people you love to snuggle most.
1. Le Petit Tom: Le Petite Tom has been outfitting some of Europe’s swankiest kiddos, but that doesn’t mean you can’t get some of their adorable looks for your tiny tot. Keep your babe’s feet warm and toasty inside these adorable mocs ($63).
3. Mini Mioche: Canadian kids’ brand Mini Mioche does something really cool: They feature #OOTDs starring kids. Everything pictured on their site and their Instagram is readily available and shoppable — there’s no fluff here, except for the organic cotton kind, of course. We love this entire outfit, from the hat ($31) to the backpack ($40) and boots ($56).
8. Little Rooted Goods: We love this peek-a-boo fox hoodie ($38). This hoodie’s detail is done all by hand, and the sweatshirt is made from organic materials, making for a super unique, conscious addition to a winter wardrobe.
10. Garnet Hill: Learn geography while getting ready to hit the beach in this adorable map-printed spring dress ($58). If you’re not having beach weather just yet, this dress can cross over as a winter frock by pairing with leggings and a cardigan.
11. Mini Rodini: Let your imagination go wild and mix ‘n’ match in these colorful prints, which are all organic and GOTS certified. We love this look from head to toe. Get your collection started with this hoodie ($76), top ($38), leggings ($35) and shoes ($76).
12: Soul Flower: Made with organic cotton and low-impact dyes, these frocks should make your babe a happy (and healthy) camper. Keep the crumbs and mess at bay with this bib ($16) for your little traveler.
What are your favorite eco-brands? Let us know in the comments!