These 3 Must-Buy Brands Just Debuted at Sephora
It can be hard to find a beauty product you want to keep using, but when you do, it’s amazing. What would make the pot even sweeter, though, is if you could buy all your faves in the same place. Well good news, friends: Now you can. Kiehl’s, Antonym, and Tom Ford Beauty just debuted on Sephora’s website.
Since all of this beauty-ness might be overwhelming, check out Brit + Co’s picks below.
1. Antonym Certified Natural Waterproof Eye Pencil ($19): This pencil, seen on Emma Watson, is 100 percent natural with moisturizing ingredients and antioxidants like marula and jojoba oil, perfect for sensitive skin. It even comes with its own sharpener top!
2. Kiehl’s Since 1851 Midnight Recovery Concentrate ($46): This oil was made to wear at nighttime to restore your skin while you sleep. Its combination of naturally derived lavender, evening primrose, and squalene deliver essential hydration to your skin and give it a soft, bright glow.
3. Tom Ford Black Orchid Eau de Parfum Spray ($122): This fragrance is reminiscent of warm summer nights, with notes of incense, orchid, patchouli, and sandalwood. And the bottle will look pretty dang fancy on your shelf too.
4. Tom Ford Beauty Soleil Lip Foil ($53): This lipstick is super opaque as well as moisturizing, and gives your pout a bold metallic finish perfect for the summers by which it was inspired.
5. Kiehl’s Since 1851 Creamy Eye Treatment With Avocado ($29): This eye cream, made with the millennial’s favorite food, is perfect for the delicate dry areas around the eyes. It can be used under eye makeup or on its own, if you want to go bare-faced.
What beauty product are you coveting right now? Tell us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.