Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard Just Launched the Cutest Plant-Based Baby Products
Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard are both couple and parent goals. They’re not afraid to get real about the ups and downs of maintaining a healthy marriage or raising two young daughters. The duo recently revealed their newest “baby“… Hello Bello, a line of plant-based baby products exclusively at Walmart and designed to be good for both your baby and your budget. From lavender bubble bath to poop emoji-patterned diapers, here’s what will help you handle the messiest and stinkiest moments of parenthood.
1. Party Poopers Diapers ($8): These super-absorbent diapers let the poop emoji do the talking because a full diaper can be a real party pooper.
2. Vanilla Apricot Lotion ($6): Keep your baby smelling sweet with this extra-gentle, dermatologist-tested, hypoallergenic, moisturizing lotion.
3. Baby Wipes ($6, for a 3-Pack): You’re going to want to keep a pack of these soft but tough baby wipes in every bag and room. They’re made with 99+ percent water, pH-balanced, and contain a blend of chamomile and aloe.
4. Lavender Bubble Bath ($6): One whiff of this lavender scented bubble bath — made with organic aloe, cucumber, and avocado — and you’re going to want to set up a relaxing bathtime for yourself.
5. Diaper Rash Cream ($7): Treat irritating diaper rash with a natural cream that has non-nano zinc oxide and coconut oils.
6. Vanilla Apricot Shampoo/Wash ($6): Keep bathtime quick and fresh-scented with a mild shampoo/wash combo.
7. Girl PWR! Diapers ($8): Whether you need some encouragement for your baby girl or yourself, these diapers will give you a boost of girl power. They’re also soft and breathable.
Share your favorite baby products with us @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.