20 Ways To Look Lovely In Lace
During a time of year that’s known for edgy leather and warm plaids, it’s quite a surprise that lace has made its way to the forefront of fall fashion. But thanks to this latest trend, the season is looking more lovely than ever! Ready to look effortlessly elegant? Check out these 20 charming ways to wear lace.
1. Button Front Babydoll Dress: ($99): Play up your girly side in this gorgeous babydoll dress. Long lace sleeves add an element of elegance to this typically casual cut.
2. Shimmered Lace Shift ($228): This shift dress’ teardrop-shaped lace is swoon-worthy on its own. But its glowing metallic sheen takes it to an ultra luxe level.
3. Lace Alouette Dress ($158): How adorable is this dress? We are just gushing over this bold mix of stripes and lace that is guaranteed to turn some heads (we still can’t tear our eyes away!)
4. Lace Crop Top ($34): Now this is a crop top we can get behind. The beautiful diamond lace overlay becomes the center of attention as it drapes over the belly button.
5. Laced Peplum Hoodie ($78): A lace and peplum hoodie sounds like heaven to us. It’s the perfect combo of casual, comfy, and chic.
6. Swing Dress With Lace Yoke ($54): There’s so much fuss about finding the perfect little black dress, but what about having a go-to navy get up? We think this sweetheart-cut dress blissfully fits the bill.
7. Lace Midi Skirt ($59): This skirt is a perfect way to incorporate some softness into your fall wardrobe. It would look amazingly playful paired with a chambray shirt and tan ankle boots
8. Staccato Lace Tunic ($88): If you’re looking to incorporate the lace trend into a more timeless piece, then this woven tunic is for you. Woven, two-toned fabric creates a tweed-like pattern that feels expensive, especially when paired with blousey lace sleeves.
9. Lace Trim Knicker ($50): Flowy tap shorts have been a long-time staple of boho-chic style, and we’re not surprised why. Just take this flirty pair, for instance: soft nude fabric and thick lace trim makes for the perfect combination of comfort and sophistication.
10. T-Shirt With Lace Yolk ($30): This is definitely the top that Sporty Spice rocks when she’s in the mood to wear lace. A geometric neckline and mesh-like lace looks oh so cool.
11. Lace Drop Waist Dress ($69): If you’re like us, you run the other way at the mention of a “drop waist dress.” But we’re not spooked anymore thanks to this lacy number, which is frilly, flirty, and fabulous.
13. Dress With Lace Back ($80): We love an element of surprise in a garment, so this modern black dress is right up our alley. Just turn around to reveal a lace scoop back that’s both understated and dramatic.
14. Lace Bomber Jacket ($148): This lace jacket is the bomb! (sorry, we couldn’t resist). All joking aside, this is the perfect piece to pair with faux leather leggings and smoking slippers.
15. Lasercut Lace Blouse ($88): Your search for the ultimate short sleeved blouse stops here. Scalloped lace detail in a contrast color makes this wardrobe staple a true standout piece.
16. Lace Embroidered Denim Short ($20): This looks like a DIY waiting to happen! High-waisted denim shorts are amped up in all the right ways with this bold lace detail.
17. Rib and Lace Turtleneck ($48): Let’s talk turtlenecks: you either love ’em or hate ’em. We have to admit they just haven’t crossed our mind lately, but this lace-sleeved top has definitely caught our attention. We’re dying to know: would you wear it?
18. Sport Relaxed Blazer With Lace Inserts ($498): Look like a rock star in this perfectly cut blazer. Geometric lace inserts are an unexpected flirty detail.
20. In The Mood For Love Maxi ($198): This might be the most glamorous way to wear lace we’ve ever seen. Lace panels and stunning sequined trim makes this maxi absolutely runway-worthy.
What are your favorite ways to wear lace this fall? Tell us in the comments below!