15 Fall Blazers You Should Be Wearing Now
There’s the beginning of a chill in the air, but it’s not quite time to break out the coat collection. Instead, opt for a blazer. You can wear it like a jacket, but leave it on if your office is still blasting the A/C like it’s the middle of summer. We love these 15 fun versions that fit every style. Which will you be wearing this fall?
1. Schoolboy Blazer in Tipped Wool ($228): The contrasting piping on this jacket really makes it stand out. The classic gray and black is a perfect staple, but we like the brighter colors, too.
2. Striped Lady Jacket ($130): While still structured, this jacket has a few details that give it some edge. We especially like the zippered cuffs. Try wearing it over a faded concert tee for a casual, yet pulled together look.
3. ASOS Blazer in Textured Boucle ($59): This nubby, textured blazer is perfect for fall. It will have you feeling cozy and looks great with a pair of relaxed jeans.
4. Wool-Blend Jacket ($20): We’re obsessed with the gold stripes on this military inspired jacket. And you can’t beat the price, either!
5. Ex-Boyfriend Blazer $59): Why go for black when you can make a statement in this jewel-toned green blazer? It’ll be your new staple for fall.
6. Cozy Knit Jacket ($138): There’s something so comforting about this knit jacket. The fact that it’s in a gray and white herringbone pattern doesn’t hurt either!
7. Bleecker Blazer ($69): Who says you can’t mix brown and black? This camel and black stripe blazer will go with everything in your closet.
8. Military Ruffles Jacket ($168): Just because your style is boho doesn’t mean blazers are out of the question. This ruffled take on a military jacket is a perfect fit.
9. Fitted Jacket ($50): We love a good black and white piece, but the fact that this printed blazer also has a bright pop of color wight he red piping makes it even more up our alley. You can wear this jacket with jeans or a suiting dress.
10. Urban Renewal Pieced Sweater Blazer ($69): This mix of sleek suiting and nubby wool is a fun mix that’s appropriate for the office and still casual enough to throw on over the weekend.
11. Hadley Blazer ($128): Our favorite part about this blazer is the peplum detailing in along the back. It really helps define your waist and gives your outfit a structured look—without being too stuffy.
13. Ofelia Metallic Blazer ($498): This snakeskin printed DVF blazer definitely falls into the splurge category, but how could we resist the metallic? The hunt for a copycat chic version starts now!
14. Tailored Paisley Blazer ($148): Looking for a bold statement piece for your fall wardrobe? Our vote is with this blazer. It’s an playful update on a traditionally stuffy pattern.
15. Short Jacket ($25): This takes our love of typography to a whole new level! Would you dare to wear this jacket?
Which of these blazers is your favorite? Tell us in the comments!