If your plan was to not throw a Halloween party and all of a sudden you find yourself inviting people to swing by at 7pm, don’t freak out! We’re here to help with this list of easy DIYs that will bring the spooky vibes *before* your first guest arrives. You’ll need scissors, a printer, and some glue for most, so you can get party-ready in a few hours.
1. Ghost Cake Topper DIY: Who doesn’t love a cake topper you can make with items from your medicine cabinet at the eleventh hour? (via Oh Happy Day)
2. Printable Halloween Coloring Page: Have a stack of these laying around for guests to doodle on. (via Brit + Co)
3. Witch’s Brew Cocktail: Don’t forget your signature drink! This one only calls for three ingredients. (via Pizzazzerie)
4. Bat Wreath: Pillage the dollar store for all their black cardstock and you’ll be in the bat wreath business in no time. Make a few in different sizes to hang all over the house. (via Tell Love and Party)
5. Creepy Crawler Ice Cubes: Creepy crawly ice cubes come to life with a few worms in them. (via Taking Care of Monkey Business)
6. DIY Silly Ghost Balloons: You can draw on your balloons with a permanent marker, or you can create little ghost slips and give them some serious charm. (via Studio DIY)
7. Bat Branch Centerpiece: When all the leaves fall off your autumn decor, just add bats! Glittery ones are your best bet. (via The Sweetest Occasion)
8. Jack-o’-Lanterns: The lanterns left over from your summer BBQ now have a purpose thanks to these cute skulls. Simply paint on some black faces to create a photo backdrop for all those costume selfies. (via Julep)
9. Printable Masks: Now your party has a theme! Tell your guests to come in black and match them with a mask. (via My Printables)
10. Halloween Plant: Plant moms can now rejoice, because even their green bbs get costumes. (via The Home Depot Blog)
11. Bat Wing Place Setting: If you’re looking for a place setting, just throw bat wings on pumpkins of all shapes and sizes. (via Trendenser)
12. Printable Treat Bags: You likely know at least three adults who would love a treat bag at the end of the night. (via Eighteen25)
13. Black and White Halloween Balloons: Marbleized party decor is seriously trending, and these balloons with a “BOO” tassel are exactly what you need for yours. (via 100 Layer Cake)
14. Bat Straw Toppers: No need to buy straws when you can give new life to your existing ones with little cutouts and witch hats. (via Delia Creates)
Do you still have car stock and glue left? Follow us on Pinterest for more last-minute Halloween DIYs.