16 Layered Popsicles to Enjoy All Summer Long
Popsicles are basically THE snack of summer. Parfait popsicles are the perfect way to start a steamy day and boozy poptail recipes are currently reigning supreme — all of this is for good reason. They’re portable, cooling and fully customizable. So we ask: Why have just one flavor when you could have several layered on top of each other? Layered smoothie recipes are all the Instagram rage, so layered popsicles have to get you just as many likes. Keep reading for 16 layered pops that will keep you chill all summer long.
1. Banana Split Pudding Popsicles: Three layers of creamy pudding consisting of chocolate, banana pineapple and strawberry make this popsicle taste just like a banana split. In popsicle form, everything is handheld and the cleanup is minimal. (via The Recipe Rebel)
2. Blueberry-Ginger Coconut Cheesecake Popsicles: Full-fat coconut milk and cream cheese turn this popsicle into a luscious piece of cheesecake. The spicy and tart blueberry-ginger layer balances out the richness of the coconut layer and is perfect for a summer day. (via The Floating Kitchen)
3. Mango Chia Pudding Popsicles: Who says you can’t have popsicles as a meal? These mango chia pops are full of fresh mango, chia seeds and almond milk, making them perfect for a quick and cool breakfast. (via Bhawish’s Kitchen)
4. Coconut Matcha Blueberry Popsicles: We could all use a little afternoon pick-me-up every now and then. Thankfully, the energizing matcha in these pops is enough to keep you going until the end of the day. TBH, these might just rival your p.m. cuppa joe. (via All Roads Lead to the Kitchen)
5. Simply Obsessed Frozen Coconut Mango Pops: Who needs a vacation when you can staycation with these mango coconut pops? They taste just like the tropics and are way cheaper than an international flight. Welcome to your new summer obsession! (via Skinnytaste)
6. Irish Coffee Layered Popsicles: You can’t beat a dessert that doubles as a cocktail. Thank goodness the Bailey’s layer is the biggest, followed by the creamy vanilla layer and dark coffee. These may just replace your fave brunch drink. (via Feast and West)
7. Layered Juice Popsicles: It doesn’t get much simpler than making popsicles out of your favorite store-bought juices. The layering process takes a little longer than normal, but they’re SO worth the wait. (via Thoughtfully Simple)
8. Mango Berry Layered Lassi Popsicles: Layering mango lassi and berry lassi in your popsicle molds yield a creamy and fruity frozen treat. With a hint of cardamom and mint, these pops have an unexpected flavor that you’ll absolutely love. (via At the Corner of Happy and Harried)
9. Melon and Citrus Popsicles: These zesty popsicles will knock your flip-flops off. The bottom creamy portion consists of crème fraîche and elderflower liqueur, followed by cantaloupe and grapefruit and watermelon with lime. Classy and delicious AF. (via Camille Styles)
10. Nectarine Raspberry Popsicles: Seasonal produce is at its best inside these layered pops. Since there are only four easy ingredients in total, you can make these whenever the mood strikes. Now there’s just the business of waiting four hours to eat them… (via The Corner Kitchen)
11. Rainbow Popsicles: What better way to get the kiddos to eat more fruit than with a fruit-filled popsicle? Let them help you make these and they’ll be even more eager to gobble them up. (via La Receta de la Felicidad)
12. Raspberry and Mango Ice Pops: Even as adults, we need to be reminded of the joy of childhood summers. The bright and beautiful colors of these ice pops are sure to evoke those emotions and satisfy any sweet tooth. (via Jet and Indigo)
13. Roasted Strawberry and Coconut Popsicles: Taking the extra step to roast your strawberries imparts tons of flavor into these popsicles. If you go so far as to toast the coconut, you’ll add a lovely nutty taste that pairs wonderfully with the other elements. (via Avocado a Day Nutrition)
14. Watermelon Popsicles: These icy treats not only look like a watermelon, but they have watermelon in them! To mimic the look of seeds, place just a few mini chocolate chips in each pop before freezing. The surprise for your little ones will be quite pleasant come snack time. (via Cooking Classy)
15. Whole Fruit Popsicles: No added sugar and no added colors — just six pure whole fruit layers to keep you cool in the heat. These pops are *almost* as fun to eat and make as they are nutritious. And you don’t even have to hold back on seconds! (via The View from Great Island)
16. Yogurt and Berries Popsicles: Forget about yogurt and berries for breakfast; they’re the new hot — err, cold — dessert. Use the creamy yogurt portion as a base and you can switch up the fruit with whatever berries happen to look best that day. (via The Merry Thought)
Follow us on Pinterest for more easy + delicious recipe ideas.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)