20 Lip-Plumping Products for a Perfect Pout This Summer
ICYMI: Warm weather calls for days spent in the sun, killer spring style, and a goes-with-everything vibrant lip color. But before you grab that gloss, don’t forget the power of a go-to lip plumper. Looking for added oomph? Here are 20 products that’ll plump your pout to perfection.
1. DuWop Lip Venom ($16): It goes on shiny, clear, and with the type of serious tingle that signals that beauty-enhancing magic is at work.
2. Smashbox O-PLUMP Intuitive Lip Primer With Goji Berry-C Complex ($26): This cult-fave is uber shiny, and a smidge sticky — but it works. You’ll see impressive and fast-acting results in seconds.
3. NIOD Lip Bio-Lipid Concentrate ($60): Delivering jaw-dropping results in mere minutes, this holy grail of lip enhancers brings filler-like fullness to your pout — without ever going near a needle.
4. Nurse Jamie NuLips RX ($26): Exfoliate and smooth the surface of your lips with the included brush to prepare for the moisturizing, plumping balm.
5. Dior Addict Lip Maximizer ($33): The rich, mint-meets-vanilla scented blend promotes collagen production in your lips, yielding results in just over two weeks.
6. Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Gloss ($9): We’re obsessed with this all-in-one gloss and amplifier for instant color, fullness, and shine.
7. Le Metier De Beaute Hydra-Plump Lip Serum ($95): This luxurious hydra-plump serum instantly delivers smoother, fuller-looking lips and reduces the appearance of emerging fine lines that would dare put a damper on your selfie game.
8. Fillerina Lip Plump ($89-125): While you won’t notice any immediate results, the gradual effect of this lip-plumping master will not disappoint.
9. Smith & Cult The Tainted Lip Stained ($24): If a matte lip is your jam, this lip stain is for you. Choose the shade to suit your taste that won’t dry out over time.
10. Image Skincare Ormedic Balancing Lip Enhancement Complex ($18): Polypeptides boost the collagen in your lips and provide them with long-lasting hydration. Yes, please.
11. Eminence Organics Cinnamon Kiss Lip Plumper ($26): Green gals adore this organic, cinnamon-flavored formula that combines high-quality oils to nourish and enhance.
12. Glam Glow Plumprageous Matte Lip Plumper ($19): Plump, prime and add the perfect hint of color with this matte formula.
13. Vapour Elixir Lip Plumping Gloss ($24): If eco-friendly options are top of mind, try this clean beauty favorite. Acai and goji berry extracts lend the line its wide range of pigments that feature a delicate shimmer.
14. Buxom Full-On Lip Polish ($20): Feel the tingle — and expect selfie-ready results. The name really says it all for this best-selling gloss.
15. Bodyography Lip Vapor ($22): Maxi lip technology works with circulation-boosting cinnamon in each shiny gloss. This baby only tingles a little and comes in M.U.A.-approved shades you’ll love.
16. Lancer Skincare Volume Enhancing Lip Serum ($42): Hollywood’s top dermatologist designed this luxury, anti-aging serum to boost your pucker to nourished perfection.
17. Lip Fusion Plump & Shine Lipstick ($29): From the makers of a cult-favorite gloss comes this lip-boosting lipstick. Infused with micro-injected collagen, it’s designed to hydrate, plump, and tint in a flash.
18. Verso Skincare Lip Serum ($65): It boosts lip size by stimulating collagen production and exfoliates away dead skin for results that continue over time.
19. Pixi by Petra LipLift Max Lip Gloss ($14): This drugstore buy — from its versatile, sheer shades, to its subtle minty scent — is a must.
20. Patchology FlashPatch Lip Gels ($50): Anti-aging peptides, green tea, and ceramide-rich Niacinamide give your lips a boost in moisture. Each hydrogel application takes only five minutes and helps to heal and hydrate.
What’s your favorite lip plumping product? Tell us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.