13 Ways to Add More Pattern to Your Living Room
As you’re adding holiday happy hours and get-togethers to your calendar, it is wise to pay attention to your own personal living space too. These textured pieces will add a well-deserved pop to all of your cozy winter neutrals and will definitely earn you some compliments when your friends head over for your holiday party.
1. West Elm Mid-Century Turned Leg Planters ($149): This bright patterned planter adds a fresh burst of color to any room.
2. Lulu & Georgia Sabado Pouf ($199): Poufs are super versatile pieces for any room of the home — you’ve got a great accent piece, impromptu seating, ottoman… you name it. And this teal pattern works for any season.
3. Faceted Gems Print ($18): Your walls need a little pattern love, too! This print looks amazing in the bedroom.
4. The Citizenry Kubwa Basket ($175): Storing your stuff never looked so good. This basket would be great for storing extra blankets or magazines, or you could even use it as a planter.
5. Leif Shop Bolivian Frazada Rug/Throw ($398): This gorgeous pattern doubles as a rug and a heavy-duty throw. Bonus!
6. Urban Outfitters Desert Ceramic Candle ($24): Winter is all about lighting some candles and relaxing at home. These patterned beauties can be repurposed after the scented magic is gone — turn them into brush holders, a pencil cup for your office or even a planter.
7. Waiting on Martha Hand Painted Brush Stroke Lamp ($485): This eye-catching piece is a great way to add some light and movement in your space.
8. Lulu & Georgia Gigi Rug ($88): Throw a little geometric love in the mix this season. This is a fun way to jazz up the kitchen or a neutral-toned room.
9. Leif Shop Ikat Diamond Picture Frame ($48): Commemorate those holiday party antics from last year with this cool graphic frame.
10. Anthropologie Tufted Ariany Pillow ($88): You’ll be spending max time on the couch with Jessica Jones, so make it as cozy as possible with these amazing textured pillows.
11. Jellyfish Series Small Planter ($95): All of these beautiful shades of blue will definitely shake up your plant collection. It’a perfect for bringing a bit of the beach into your space no matter where you are.
12. Le Papier Studio Lucite Tray ($32): Your holiday sips and snacks need a colorful place to rest.
13. Lulu & Georgia One of a Kind Natalia Pillow ($95): This black and white graphic pillow will match any sofa out there.
Want more home decor inspo + ideas? Check us out on Pinterest!