13 Ways to Add More Pattern to Your Living Room
As you’re adding holiday happy hours and get-togethers to your calendar, it is wise to pay attention to your own personal living space too. These textured pieces will add a well-deserved pop to all of your cozy winter neutrals and will definitely earn you some compliments when your friends head over for your holiday party.
1. West Elm Mid-Century Turned Leg Planters ($149): This bright patterned planter adds a fresh burst of color to any room.
2. Lulu & Georgia Sabado Pouf ($199): Poufs are super versatile pieces for any room of the home — you’ve got a great accent piece, impromptu seating, ottoman… you name it. And this teal pattern works for any season.
3. Faceted Gems Print ($18): Your walls need a little pattern love, too! This print looks amazing in the bedroom.
4. The Citizenry Kubwa Basket ($175): Storing your stuff never looked so good. This basket would be great for storing extra blankets or magazines, or you could even use it as a planter.
and a heavy-duty throw. Bonus!
6. Urban Outfitters Desert Ceramic Candle ($24): Winter is all about lighting some candles and relaxing at home. These patterned beauties can be repurposed after the scented magic is gone — turn them into brush holders, a pencil cup for your office or even a planter.
7. Waiting on Martha Hand Painted Brush Stroke Lamp ($485): This eye-catching piece is a great way to add some light and movement in your space.
8. Lulu & Georgia Gigi Rug ($88): Throw a little geometric love in the mix this season. This is a fun way to jazz up the kitchen or a neutral-toned room.
9. Leif Shop Ikat Diamond Picture Frame ($48): Commemorate those holiday party antics from last year with this cool graphic frame.
Jessica Jones, so make it as cozy as possible with these amazing textured pillows.
11. Jellyfish Series Small Planter ($95): All of these beautiful shades of blue will definitely shake up your plant collection. It’a perfect for bringing a bit of the beach into your space no matter where you are.
12. Le Papier Studio Lucite Tray ($32): Your holiday sips and snacks need a colorful place to rest.
13. Lulu & Georgia One of a Kind Natalia Pillow ($95): This black and white graphic pillow will match any sofa out there.