Great news: Your list of go-to retailers for shopping chic plus-sized staples just got a major boost. Last week, Mango expanded its size offerings to include up to a US size 20 with the launch of its brand-new line Violeta. According to a Refinery29 report, the initial iteration of the full-range line — available now! — features 400 items including fashion-forward jewelry, bags and clothing all tailor-made for sizes 40 to 52 (that’s US 8 to 20). Besides the fact that each put-together garment is styled out on each fresh-faced model to be fully office-ready, our favorite aspect of Violeta is that you can shop the vast online catalogue by size. The days of you swooning over fuss-free basics that are ultimately not available to you are over, and that is something to celebrate (don’t you agree, credit card?). Scroll through for our top 10 picks from the new super inclusive collection.
1. Mixed Print Dress ($139): Consider this ultra-slimming dress with a color blocked collar your go-to workday option.
2. Striped Twill Blazer ($139): Hitting the morning commute in style has never been easier. Look at how effortlessly this striped twill blazer transforms jeans + a tee into something so sophisticated.
3. Contrast Linen T-Shirt ($45): We love how Violeta reimagines wardrobe basics into show-stoppers. Case in point, this gold linen t-shirt with a side-slit hem.
4. Contrast Palazzo Trousers ($140): The beige side panels turn up these office-ready white trousers that look like a dream paired with black pumps.
6. Contrast Trim Skirt ($110): This sporty take on the pencil skirt has got us going gaga. Whether you wear it with a black tee or a fitted blazer, just wear it!
7. Straight-Fit Ely Jeans ($70): This *might* be the most flattering pair of straight-legged jeans we’ve seen all season. Take a cue from this model and dress ’em up with pumps.
8. Leopard Silk-Blend Dress ($140): When teal trumps black and orange, leopard print never looked so lovely. The keyhole cutout and asymmetrical hem add modern flair to this vintage-inspired frock.
9. Super Slim-Fit Pupi Jeans ($90): Silver is having a moment this season, so get in on the tinny sheen with a pair of just-so distressed skinnies.
10. Contrast Trim Blouse ($80): This modern top is the perfect mix between a casual tee and a formal blouse. It’s a total win whether you pair it with white jeans or a pleated midi.
What styles have you reaching for your credit card? Will you be shopping Violeta? Tell us in the comments below.