10 Ways to Wear a Fancy Jumpsuit Just Like Cameron Diaz
At a time when Hollywood’s most major fashion moments are determined by how much “hip cleavage” you flash (oh dear), we were beyond delighted to see a red carpet look with zero need for expertly placed Fashion Tape turning just as many heads. The A-lister responsible for this red carpet refresh is Cameron Diaz, who stepped out last week for the premiere of her blush-worthy comedy Sex Tape in a patterned jumpsuit instead of the standard fancy frock.
The belted, polka dotted one-piece not only looked effortlessly elegant on Cam, especially when styled out with sleek accessories, a messy updo + a matte lip, but served as an awesome sartorial PSA that you can dress to the nines without wearing a dress. It’s a point we’ll gladly take and pass along just in time for you to round out your final summer soiree outfit options. Ditch the dress with these 10 jumpsuits + rompers that match Cameron’s refined red carpet look.
2. Plus Size Front Chained Wrap Jumpsuit ($35): Beyond the gorg shade of royal blue, this jumper comes equipped with a chunky chain necklace. Sold!
3. Harlyn Peg Leg Jumpsuit ($199): You had us at “neon geo.” We’re obsessed with this playful peach one-piece — dress it up with gold arm cuffs and a killer clutch.
4. Forever21 Cutout Pleated Jumpsuit ($25): The pleats on this teal jumpsuit ensure utmost flattery while you have fun flashing your open back. With that bow closure to tout, we don’t blame you one bit!
5. Aqua Blue Triangle Jumpsuit ($88): By day, a beach-ready one-piece. By night, ready for the cocktail bar toast under a boxy blazer and paired with strappy heels.
6. ASOS Curve Exclusive Playsuit With Kimono Sleeve ($48): This might be the most flattering romper we’ve ever seen, all thanks to those kimono sleeves. This flirty silhouette is a must-try for every figure.
7. ASOS Jumpsuit With Wide Leg and Tie Detail ($96): Yes, you can look DDG in a jumpsuit, and ASOS shows us the secret weapon: This tie-back, wide-leg one-piece that blows your best LBD away.
8. Tart Kira V-Neck Jersey Jumpsuit ($168): We’re nuts about this slouchy jumpsuit that’s just begging to be fancied up. Step one: updo (really, it’s a must!). Step two: statement necklace. Step three: an Angelina-level pose.
9. H&M Satin Jumpsuit ($25): This simple silky one-piece should be your go-to summertime romper. It’s elegant, eye-catching and SO easy to wear.
10. Kona Jumpsuit ($248): Waiting to splurge on the perfect all-occasion jumpsuit? Allow us to play matchmaker and meet The One, here.
Have you ditched the dress for your fanciest summer parties? How have you styled them out for the fête + beyond? Tell us in the comments below.
Your relationship with your finances is one of the most important relationships you'll ever have, and you can't avoid it. That said, for many of us, the pandemic only added to our financial stress. If you find yourself feeling frazzled, just remember that financial insecurity isn't a net-worth issue — it's a mindset issue. And, we happen to have plenty of advice on how to turn your money mindset around so you can take charge of your funds once and for all.
To start, feeling secure begins with a strong foundation, and there's no better time than now to get started stacking the bricks. It's easy to get swept up in the January "new year, new me" mentality, but really? Any time is the right time to get yourself in order. You don't need to wait for a new year, a new moon, the right moment, or a sign from above. You don't even have to start on the first day of the month — you just need to start.
Introducing NerdWallet: A Safe and Reliable Money App
To help with that, we've put together a list of the just-right-for-you ways that NerdWallet can help you monitor your financial outlook. Haven't heard of them yet? NerdWallet is a personal finance company that helps consumers make smarter financial decisions. Their website and app let you compare different financial products, find articles and tools to make financial decisions with confidence, and keep tabs on your finances (hey there, credit score, I see you!) all in one place. Plus, NerdWallet has over 75,000 glowing reviews in the App Store (and a 4.8 star rating) if you want to read up on any more testimonials.
Tim Chen, NerdWallet's CEO and co-founder, started this financial journey in 2009 after his sister needed help finding a credit card. Even with an economics degree and a Wall Street background, it took awhile for Tim to find the right recommendation (so don't feel too bad when it takes you a while, too). Their mission is to bring clarity to all of life's financial decisions.
So it's safe to say that NerdWallet is a pretty good sherpa for your journey, too.
Get the most from your money
Did you know that the money you park in a savings account can lose value? Harsh, but true. If your money isn't earning interest that's on pace with inflation it will actually be worth less to you in the future. And if the bank charges fees? Forget about it. Make sure you're earning the interest you deserve and come out on top. NerdWallet has researched dozens of financial institutions to help consumers find the best options. The hard work has already been done for you, so you can just select the account that works best for you and your nest egg.
Keep an eye on everything, securely
Once everything is set up, tracking and managing your finances is what will keep the money machine running smoothly. You can create an account either through the site or the app and link your bank accounts, then keep tabs on all your finances in one place. Get a clear picture of your saving and spending, get insights into how to master your money, and even build your credit score all in one place.
Get extra credit points
Do you have the best credit card for your lifestyle? Some cards give cash back on every purchase, ones with travel perks, and ones that charge way less interest than you're paying now. NerdWallet takes the guesswork out of choosing the right credit card with simple side-by-side comparisons of different credit cards so that you feel confident choosing the right one. Whatever you want to do, NerdWallet can help you find the best credit card to get it done.
Know your options for settling down
Mortgage rates are pretty low and it looks like they're going to stay that way for awhile, so buying a home might be the move sooner than you think. But there's so much more to a mortgage than just the interest rate! To help you choose a mortgage lender, NerdWallet has in-depth reviews on multiple lenders in a mixture of categories so you get the home loan with the mortgage rate, term, and fees that's right for you.
Settle an old score
NerdWallet helps you monitor your credit score for free and helps you see how little things (like raising the limit on your credit card or paying your bills on time) can increase your score. NerdWallet partners with TransUnion® to provide your VantageScore® 3.0, based on information in your TransUnion® credit report. Your score and credit report information are updated weekly. But that's not even close to all:
- They provide you with tips from experts on how you could build or optimize your credit score
- You'll get a detailed look at your credit score and all the factors that go into it—your payment history, credit utilization, the age and type of accounts, balances, and any recent inquiries
- The credit simulator tool gives you an idea of how your credit score would change if you applied for a new credit card, closed your oldest credit card, or got a new auto loan
- You also get free, unlimited access to your credit report
When it comes to managing your money, safe and reliable is where it's at. Establishing a healthy relationship with your finances begins when you take control and practice habits that build wealth. Signing up just takes a few minutes. Set your intentions to build a solid financial foundation, it will only strengthen your relationship with your finances. And don't be afraid to get a little nerdy while you're at it.