Mardi Gras is… tomorrow! That’s right. And it’s time to get those last minute Mardi Gras parties, plans, and projects in order. From ways to restyle those Mardi Gras beads to the most adorable Mardi Gras macarons around, we’ve got the ultimate guide to a rockin’ Fat Tuesday.
1. Mardi Gras Macarons: Too much cuteness for one cookie. Love all the colors! (via Sprinkle Bakes)
2. Mardi Gras Cupcakes: Take a classic batch of cupcakes and add sprinkles to create this festive platter of sweets. (via Catch My Party)
3. DIY Mardi Gras Accessories: Forget simply wearing beads around your neck, turn them into hoops, hair sticks, bracelets, and necklaces. (via Brit + Co.)
4. Mardi Gras Mask Cookies: These are totally amazing and definitely getting added to our to-try list. (via Sweetopia)
5. Glitter Invites + Table Decor: A little bit of purple, green, and gold goes a long way when it comes to drumming up a last minute table setting. (via Catch My Party)
6. Mardi Gras Coasters: Beaded coasters? Love it! (via Rust & Sunshine)
7. Mardi Gras Nails: This batch of nails definitely takes some extra time, but we’re loving all the sparkle. (via Emerald Sparkled)
8. King Cake: This classic Mardi Gras dessert is easy to make, even with crescent rolls! (via The Galley Gourmet)
9. Mardi Gras Makeup: Bust out all your favorite green, purple, and gold makeup and create your own unique Mardi Gras look. (via Michelle Phan)
10. Mardi Gras Petit Fours: Love these! (via Baking in Heels)
11. Hurricane Cocktail: Gotta have the official drink of Mardi Gras. (via My Life as a Mrs)
12. Topsy Turvy Cupcakes: And lastly, more cupcakes!! (via Bakingdom)
Will you celebrate Mardi Gras this year? What are you doing, making, or drinking? Talk to us in the comments below.