You’re expecting! It’s an exciting time, one that will for sure include a lot of celebrations as you get ready for your new bundle of joy. For the stylish mama-to-be, gone are the days of stretchy maternity pants and flowy tops being the only option for dressing your bump. So many of our favorite brands are rolling out maternity lines with styles that are guaranteed to make you and your wallet feel fantastic. Scroll on for 13 fabulous maternity dresses you’ll want to rock throughout your pregnancy and beyond.
1. ASOS Maternity Spot Skater Dress ($51): This skater dress features a gorgeous silhouette and is so versatile, you’ll practically be living in it. Dress it down with a pair of nude flats and a denim jacket, or spice it up with some comfy platforms and a retro-inspired ‘do.
2. H&M Floral Maternity Dress ($18): The airy jersey cut on this floral dress makes it the perfect option for the hot summer months. You can rock it at your next outdoor BBQ or baby shower.
3. Storq Spring Shirt Dress ($88): This shirt dress comes in three colors, so you can mix and match it with pretty much anything you already have in your closet. It’s loose fitting, but still hugs your curves in all the right places.
4. PinkBlush Magenta Bell Sleeve Dress ($48): For all the vintage-loving ladies out there, this bright pink dress will give off some serious ’70s vibes wherever you are.
5. Madewell Shirt Dress ($98): Okay, so this technically isn’t a maternity dress, but the lightweight material and swingy shape is super comfy, yet still structured enough to look polished at the office. You’ll totally want to wear this basic shirt dress well past your maternity leave.
6. Hatch Collection Riviera Dress ($258): A flowy, elegant caftan dress is sophisticated enough for dressing up, but also easy to throw on for a quick trip to the lake or beach. The simple shape works no matter what stage of pregnancy you’re in, and is still wearable even after your baby is born.
7. Tiffany Rose Alexa Dress ($85): This bold color block dress is sure to stand out day and night. The shape of the lines and the stretch jersey will enhance your silhouette and growing baby bump.
8. Topshop Maternity Striped Bodycon Dress ($50): We know what you’re thinking — a body con dress with horizontal stripes? But hear us out. The form of this dress was designed to show off your bump rather than hide it, while still growing with you during your pregnancy.
9. Leota “Ilana” A-Line Maternity Dress ($148): This super sweet a-line dress features a delicate polka-dot pattern and a waistline bow that shows off your bump. Wear this to brunch or your baby shower!
10. ASOS Maternity Kimono ($87): When it gets to those last few weeks of your pregnancy, we’re betting this loose-fitting dress will be your savior. The bright chartreuse color gives you an effortlessly stylish look.
11. GAP Pleat Back Shirt Dress ($50): This dress has a clean, simple shape that you can pair with a patterned cardigan at the office. Thanks to the lightweight material, it will keep you comfy and cool.
12. Tiffany Rose Lara Dress ($205): Here’s a frock that’s fitted without being clingy, and includes a twist detail under the bust to help emphasize your curves. Go with a bright floral pattern, or keep it sleek and simple in black or navy blue.
13. Hatch Collection Brunch Dress ($238): The drop waist silhouette on this dress is feminine and flirty without being too frilly. This is the lightweight dress you’ll want for all those summer get-togethers.
Do you have a favorite item of clothing you rocked during your pregnancy? Let us know in the comments!