18 Creative Ways to Say “We’re Expecting!” on Instagram
We understand why social media gets a bad rap, but when babies are involved? We are all for it. Nothing could be more exciting or sweeter than a baby on board. If you’re an Insta-lover who’s planning an announcement in the near future or at any point in your life, we suggest taking a note from these creative ‘grammers whose #babyannouncements were totally on point.
1. Shoes, Shoes, Shoes: There is absolutely nothing better than shoes. Especially when they are the teeny tiny shoes of your newest little one being held by your slightly bigger little one. (via @tonianpas)
3. Capture the Magic: Harry Potter fans, rejoice! There is a way to keep the magic of Hogwarts alive and well… in your baby announcement! Of course, if you’re not into J.K. Rowling, you can always introduce your little one using another awesome book. All it takes is a few simple props and a customized baby onesie. (via @Melificent)
6. Shared Hobbies: When you and your partner share a hobby, it’s almost a given that your little one will share the same passion at some point in their lives. Try combining your favorite pastime with a fun announcement about the little one that is about to about to become your new favorite pastime. (@via danibelle86)
14. Treasure Hunt Style: Whether for a holiday or just for fun, try making a treasure hunt for your spouse or little kiddo to find and solve. Then, capture the moment and share it with the masses. (via @kymberlee.solomon)
15. Classic Romance: Sometimes the best announcement is a classic one — two people on a bench, rustic chalkboard on the side and a little one on the way. (via Rock 1 Photography)
Did you announce on Instagram? Would you? Share in the comments below.