Finding maternity clothes you feel comfortable and confident in during pregnancy can be tough; swimsuit shopping at any stage of your life (and body) is a serious grind. The two combined? Well, that’s a recipe for a potential meltdown of epic proportions. But fear not: Crisis is avoidable. If you’re gearing up for mommyhood in the warmer months, you can find stylish swimwear that will suit your growing bod. You are still you, after all — just a little rounder. So ahead, check out nine belly-friendly suits you’d want to wear even if you weren’t preggo.
1. ASOS Maternity Girly Tropical Floaty Swimsuit ($56): Trends don’t just go out the window once you’re pregnant. Case in point: This cold-shoulder ruffle number.
2. Marysia x HATCH The Bikini ($248): It only makes sense that one of the stylish maternity retailers out there teamed up with one of the most It-girl-approved swimwear brands. The result? This chic AF adjustable bikini.
3. A Pea in the Pod Removable Straps Maternity Bikini Swimsuit ($88): Boho chic? Yes. Belly out? Also yes.
4. Liz Lange for Target Maternity Wrap Halter ($35): Contrary to what you might think, horizontal stripes are actually super flattering during pregnancy. So go on and rock this classic preppy halter maillot like the babe you are.
5. Topshop Maternity Gingham Swimsuit ($60): Gingham is a must-have print for summer, and you’ll be ready to go in this retro maillot. We see a pair of white cat-eyes in your future.
6. Seraphine Polka Dot Adjustable Maternity Bikini ($65): Wear the bottom of this adjustable, vintage-inspired bikini under or over your belly. It’s the suit that grows with your blossoming shape.
7. Pez D’or Mykonos Chevron Stripe Maternity Bikini ($70): You can never go wrong in the striped trend, and this suit’s low-cut bottom means you’ll be totally comfortable as you turn heads.
8. Old Navy Maternity Twist-Front Bandeau Tankini Top ($29) and Maternity Bikini Bottoms ($9): Get all the tropical feels with this palm print tankini set. Frozen mocktail not included.
9. Wolf & Whistle Maternity Strappy Back Swimsuit ($48): This one-piece with a crisscross back is totally Kardashian-worthy.
Follow us on Pinterest for more summer style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.