7 Meaningful Gold Pendant Necklaces You Need Around Your Neck
If you’re anything like us and stockpile accessories like it’s your job, then finding cool new jewelry brands is a way of life. To help you out with living your best life, we’ve rounded up the ones we’re loving at the moment… and the pieces we’re currently coveting. More than just eye candy, these pendant necklaces with built-in symbols, words of wisdom, protection charms, and crystals are just what #MotivationMonday calls for.
1. Tai Jewelry Gold Celestial Charm Necklace ($85): Why opt for a star or a moon when you can have both surrounding a turquoise charm like this one? Ethereal and dainty, this is a piece inspired by higher powers that will get you noticed, while also helping you feel safeguarded from the haters out in the world.
2. Jane Winchester Reversible Pendant Coin Necklace ($278+): Jane Winchester’s recycled, double-sided coin pendants come in all sorts of uplifting messages like love, strong, joy, peace and, our favorite — free — but the best part? They also include a chain and a leather cord to be worn multiple different ways. Versatility is key, friends.
3. Alex and Ani Horn Adjustable Necklace ($98): Let ’em know you don’t take any bull. Horns are often considered a symbol of plenty, as well as a known as a token of abundance and luck, so tie this one on when you have a big day ahead.
4. Shashi Evil Eye Pave Necklace ($68): Side eye, evil eye — you name it, we don’t want it, and Shashi’s pave talisman will ensure you don’t encounter it.
5. Missoma Rose Quartz Shield Necklace ($175): Rose quartz is known as the stone of unconditional love, but it also encourages self-esteem and teaches us to love ourselves. And when layered with more rose quartz (as seen here) or your go-to gold chains, there will be no stopping you.
6. Civetta Black Tourmaline Necklace ($165): We love discovering new jewelry lines like Civetta, a yoga-themed jewelry line handcrafted in LA. Since black tourmaline is a protection stone, it will help cleanse any energy blockages, but it’s really more about the compliments that will be rolling in when you have it on.
7. Uncommon James Bullet Necklace ($46): When you need a daily reminder of how confident and strong you are, a tiny bullet pendant will serve as the jewelry version of a hype girl.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.