10 Metallic Manis for the Unconventional Bride
You’ve been prepping for months and months for the big day. You’ve picked the hairstyle. You’ve picked your makeup. And of course you’ve picked THE dress. But you may be forgetting one tiny detail. Well, actually ten of them. When your significant other, who you love with all your heart and soul, reaches out for your literal hand in marriage you’re going to want to make sure it’s not covered in chipped nail polish and broken edges! Here is some serious nail inspiration to plan your bridal mani and make sure your day goes off without a hitch.
1. Glitter in Gold: A touch of gold around one edge of your nails can make your mani more…edgy. If you’re going gold for your wedding accessories this design is the ideal accent.
2. Silver Lining: When your French Tip goes metallic, it looks something like this. If your wedding is more modern than vintage, these silver tips will be a hit.
3. Shimmer Shapes: Why not get a little funky with it? All out glitter can be the way to go for a bride that’s looking to make a big statement. You can tone it down a bit by alternating shapes and full-nail coverage.
4. Crystal Filigree: This one is a real showstopper. It’s called a nail cocoon, and done right it can be an decadent finger accessory perfect for a more ornate wedding. Just don’t go too crazy with it so you don’t distract from that ring!
5. Slight Shimmer: An ombre glitter is a lovely effect for a subtle “Wow.” It’s simple and fun, all while keeping it ultra classy.
6. Go Gold: A gold French Tip may become your new favorite mani, even after the big day. It’s the perfect amount of glam for the big occasions and the perfect amount of neutral pink for your daily looks.
7. Matte/Metallic: The contrast of matte and metallic in this mani really adds an extra touch of class. It combines the classic French Tip with the metallic trend perfectly!
8. Chrometastic: All-over metallic is a bold way to go, but we definitely approve. The more shine the better!
What’s you favorite wedding day mani? We’d love to know in the comments!