Trendy brides, listen up! Millennial pink is the current *it* color of wedding season 2017, and we’re pretty sure the powerful pink hue isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. After all, the color really does look great on everything including the bouquet, tablescapes, and even your own non-traditional wedding dress. Scroll on for 15 ways to include everyone’s favorite new shade of pink in your big day.
1. Stationery: You’re going to need lots and lots of stationery, so start by setting the pink scene with envelopes. (via Antiquaria)
2. Bridal Bouquet: Peonies, roses, and greenery are like a match made in botanical heaven. If you’re trying to mimic the look, stick with soft pinks and plenty of greenery for an A+ design. (via Belle and Beau Fine Art Photography / Wedding Sparrow)
3. Bridesmaid Dresses: Gorgeous gowns in millennial pink will look ah-mazing on camera. The best part? The refreshing color is flattering on any skin type. (via Katie Nesbitt Photography / Fab You Bliss)
5. Ceremony Backdrop: You can’t go wrong with draped fabric, floral vines, and some ivory blooms. This backdrop is sure to make you feel like the princess you are. (via Hannah Gaul Photography / Ruffled)
7. Ombre Seating Chart Display: The ombre look of this seating chart is absolutely gorgeous, but it’s the heart-shaped puzzle that makes it just right for the special occasion. (via Onelove Photography / Ruffled)
8. Tulle Wedding Gown: Make a statement with a wedding dress that was basically made to stand out. Pair it with sparkly steppers for a happily-ever-after vibe, or a top bun and gold accessories for an ethereal but edgy look. (via Ashley Kelemen / 100 Layer Cake)
9. Blushing Centerpieces: Ranunculus come in tons of hues, including our favorite shade of pink. Make them part of your centerpieces and get ready for the compliments to start rolling in. (via Passion Roots)
10. All-Pink Tablescape: Go ham and use different shades of pink everywhere — tablecloth, napkins, and even the centerpieces. The combo will feel equal parts fresh and feminine. (via Pictilio / Hostess With the Mostess)
11. Minimalist Menus: Consider adding hints of the trendy color throughout the decor. Little details like this might be just what you need to bring your minimalist wedding menus to life. (via 100 Layer Cake)
12. Pink Sparkly Flats: Let some sparkly stunners lead your way down the aisle. Since the shoes themselves are already flawless, they’ll pair effortlessly with a simple gown and minimal jewelry. (via Michelle Boyd / Style Me Pretty)
13. Mixed Pinks Wedding Cake: Now this is what we call a wedding cake. Those macaroons look like they’re straight out of a Parisian bakery, and the touch of florals make it *almost* too pretty to eat. (via Photography by Bea / Whimsical Wonderland Weddings)
Want more wedding inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest!