These 10 Mojito Cocktail Recipes Will Help You Celebrate Summer
You might have missed National Mojito Day on July 11… but if you’re anything like us, you don’t need an excuse to have the delicious simple syrup and lime drink yearlong. Now isn’t the time to stick to healthy cocktail recipes and superfood yogurt cocktails. Mojitos are super sweet, and they’re proud of it. For any time of year, kick back and sip on one of the most-pinned mojitos of the summer, according to Pinterest.
1. Blueberry Lavender Mojito: Blueberry lavender mojitos might as well be called the official drink of summer 2017. In fact, drinks like these have been pinned a whopping 80,000 times, making them a super smash hit. (via Manu’s Menu)
4. Strawberry Pineapple Mojito: Made with limes, strawberries, pineapples, and light rum, this bombastically fruity drink requires a fruit muddler. But that’s something you should probably have on hand anyway, if you love mojitos. (via Damn Delicious)
5. Blueberry Mojito: This antioxidant-rich (see, mojitos are totally healthy!) cocktail is best made with fresh blueberries. But if frozen blueberries are all you have available, just be sure to thaw them completely before blending. (via Baking Beauty)
6. Kiwi Blueberry Mojito: This insanely beautiful drink tastes as good as it looks. Sweet and tart kiwis combined with fragrant blueberries make for a refreshing and summery combo. The fresh fruit display just ups the gorgeous level. (via Laylita’s Recipes)
7. Toasted Frozen Coconut Mojito: If you’re trying to watch your sugar intake, this is the mojito recipe for you. It calls for a Stevia-based simple syrup (meaning it’s low-cal and sugar free) that you can make yourself using Stevia, mint leaves, and water. (via With Salt and Wit)
8. Strawberry Mojitos: Pretty much *everyone* loves strawberries, making this choice one of our most crowd-pleasing options. All you need are sliced strawberries, mint leaves, simple syrup, club soda, and, of course, rum. (via The Blond Cook)
9. Pineapple Coconut Mojito: Calling all the tropics lovers out there. This drink’s fruity combo of pineapple and coconut will pretty much immediately transport you to an island in the Caribbean. (via 2 Cookin’ Mamas)
10. Classic Mint Mojito: Our list wouldn’t be complete without the drink of the day, the cocktail that started it all. This classically delicious mojito is made from rum, simple syrup, and mint. It needs no introduction (or frills). (via Chef Savvy)
Follow us on Pinterest for more refreshing and summery cocktail ideas!