It’s the end of the day, and you’re dying to get out of work and meet your friends for happy hour. While checking in at a bar can be super fun, other times you just want to relax. Heading home, putting on your comfiest duds and mixing up a pitcher of your fave summer cocktail is sure appealing after a long week. Mojitos are a reliably refreshing choice, but if you tire of the original recipe, why not mix it up? Here’s our guide to 16 of the best mojito recipes for you and your #squad to sip this summer.
2. Iced Green Tea Mojito: Combine your favorite morning drink with your go-to afternoon cocktail to craft the perfect concoction. All you need to do is add some berries and top it off with a little mint and you’re good to go. (via Kirbie’s Craving)
4. Coconut Lime Mojito Shooters With Blueberry: If you’re looking for more of a quick sip than a leisurely drink, these shooters are the ones to beat. These bad boys taste like the perfect mix of a key lime pie and a blueberry tart. (via A Cookie Named Desire)
5. Strawberry-Kiwi Frozen Mojito: Since it’s summertime and temperatures are rising, a frozen mojito will be right up your alley. Break out the blender to make this yummy concoction that will keep you chilled out. (via Host the Toast)
6. Raspberry Mojito: Raspberries are one of the sweetest berries, which means they make a super sweet cocktail — in a good way. Add a little mint and a squeeze of lime for a mojito that will be your new fave. (via Heather Christo)
7. Kiwi Blueberry Mojito: Kiwis and blueberries are a match made in heaven. Mixing these two fruits to build a cocktail that is almost to pretty to drink will be the best choice you ever made. (via Laylita’s Recipes)
8. Blueberry Mojito Popsicles: Mojitos and popsicles? YASSS. This summery sip-turned-frozen treat is the best way to cool down as the mercury climbs. Your friends will love eating these at your next get-together. (via Broma Bakery)
9. Blood Orange Mojito: Blood oranges have a distinctive taste that pairs perfectly with rum. You only need five minutes to create this unique cocktail that boasts serious flavor. (via BS in the Kitchen)
10. Champagne Grapefruit Mojito: We never say no to champagne. Grapefruit, rum and mint are the perfect trio to go with your fave bubbly. Pro tip: Serve these out of a champagne flute at your next bridal shower for a seriously gorgeous drink that everyone will love. (via Call Me PMC)
12. Mango Mojito: Mangoes are the fruit of the summer, so of course they need to be included in a cocktail. Between the bright presentation and short prep time, you’ll want to make this recipe every night. (via Nutmeg Nanny)
14. Coconut Mojito: You’ll be going cuckoo for coconuts after trying this cocktail. Keep things cool and refreshing with this classic Cuban cocktail that’s sure to be a hit at your next backyard soiree. (via The Kitchen Is My Playground)
16. Strawberry Mint Mojito: If you didn’t think mojitos could get any better than the classic, then you’ve never tasted this recipe. Strawberries take things to another level by adding a little sweetness and a gorgeous color. (via Lulus)
Getting thirsty? Follow us on Pinterest for more happy hour recipe ideas.