16 Unique Mojito Recipes to Kick Off Happy Hour
It’s the end of the day, and you’re dying to get out of work and meet your friends for happy hour. While checking in at a bar can be super fun, other times you just want to relax. Heading home, putting on your comfiest duds and mixing up a pitcher of your fave summer cocktail is sure appealing after a long week. Mojitos are a reliably refreshing choice, but if you tire of the original recipe, why not mix it up? Here’s our guide to 16 of the best mojito recipes for you and your #squad to sip this summer.
2. Iced Green Tea Mojito: Combine your favorite morning drink with your go-to afternoon cocktail to craft the perfect concoction. All you need to do is add some berries and top it off with a little mint and you’re good to go. (via Kirbie’s Craving)
4. Coconut Lime Mojito Shooters With Blueberry: If you’re looking for more of a quick sip than a leisurely drink, these shooters are the ones to beat. These bad boys taste like the perfect mix of a key lime pie and a blueberry tart. (via A Cookie Named Desire)
5. Strawberry-Kiwi Frozen Mojito: Since it’s summertime and temperatures are rising, a frozen mojito will be right up your alley. Break out the blender to make this yummy concoction that will keep you chilled out. (via Host the Toast)
6. Raspberry Mojito: Raspberries are one of the sweetest berries, which means they make a super sweet cocktail — in a good way. Add a little mint and a squeeze of lime for a mojito that will be your new fave. (via Heather Christo)
7. Kiwi Blueberry Mojito: Kiwis and blueberries are a match made in heaven. Mixing these two fruits to build a cocktail that is almost to pretty to drink will be the best choice you ever made. (via Laylita’s Recipes)
8. Blueberry Mojito Popsicles: Mojitos and popsicles? YASSS. This summery sip-turned-frozen treat is the best way to cool down as the mercury climbs. Your friends will love eating these at your next get-together. (via Broma Bakery)
9. Blood Orange Mojito: Blood oranges have a distinctive taste that pairs perfectly with rum. You only need five minutes to create this unique cocktail that boasts serious flavor. (via BS in the Kitchen)
10. Champagne Grapefruit Mojito: We never say no to champagne. Grapefruit, rum and mint are the perfect trio to go with your fave bubbly. Pro tip: Serve these out of a champagne flute at your next bridal shower for a seriously gorgeous drink that everyone will love. (via Call Me PMC)
12. Mango Mojito: Mangoes are the fruit of the summer, so of course they need to be included in a cocktail. Between the bright presentation and short prep time, you’ll want to make this recipe every night. (via Nutmeg Nanny)
14. Coconut Mojito: You’ll be going cuckoo for coconuts after trying this cocktail. Keep things cool and refreshing with this classic Cuban cocktail that’s sure to be a hit at your next backyard soiree. (via The Kitchen Is My Playground)
16. Strawberry Mint Mojito: If you didn’t think mojitos could get any better than the classic, then you’ve never tasted this recipe. Strawberries take things to another level by adding a little sweetness and a gorgeous color. (via Lulus)
Getting thirsty? Follow us on Pinterest for more happy hour recipe ideas.