Morning Buzz! Hailey Baldwin Chops Off Her Long Locks to Give Us Major Fall Inspo + More
From a fresh fall lob to more evidence of Britney being back, check out six of today’s top news items below.
1. She may be known for flowing long blonde waves, but Hailey Baldwin isn’t afraid of a little change. In a pair of new Instagram posts, the model debuted her fresh new lob, just in time for those back-to-school vibes that are always in the air this time of year whether you’re a student or not.
— Al Jazeera News (@AJENews) August 24, 2016
2. Here’s how you can help the victims of the devastating Italy earthquake. A 6.2 magnitude quake hit central Italy last night, with a death toll as high as 45 at this time. First responders and civilians are currently prioritizing those who are alive and need to be rescued, and if you would like to donate to Red Cross recovery efforts, you can do so here.
3. Bella Thorne came out as bisexual in a very NBD way via Twitter. Bella and her ex-bf Gregg Sulkin split amicably just a few weeks ago, and a Snapchat this past weekend that showed Bella kissing another woman had her fans questioning whether or not she also dated women. In a Twitter Q&A last night, a fan asked “Are you bisexual?” to which Bella very candidly replied with a simple “Yes.” She later tweeted “Aww thank you for all the accepting tweets from everyone. I love you guys.”
4. If this teaser is any indication, Britney Spears’ Carpool Karaoke is going to be epic. In the clip, Brit and James slay the classic hit “Toxic,” and also have a lovely chat about her kids. We can’t wait for this one.
View this post on Instagram
Finally my big head is used for more than just a place to hang my hat.😉 The joys of being home w/ my ohana and playin' one of our fav games - slap daddy's head 'til I can see his big scary face. Song playing in the background is "O Tiare" (Justin Young). A song I started singing to her every day since she was one week old. Samoan lyrics are beautiful, "Ia alofa le Atua, ma tausi ia te 'oe..." which translates to "may God take loving care of you". When Jasmine learns to talk, I'm sure she'll ask me to please stop singing😂. I must now go do something very manly and bad ass to counterbalance this post. #Ohana #Aiga #Grateful #SlapDaddysHeadCauseItsABigToy
A post shared by therock (@therock) on
5. If this video of The Rock playing with his wee infant daughter doesn’t make you melt, you might not be human. “Finally my big head is used for more than just a place to hang my hat,” The Rock wrote on his Instagram caption. “The joys of being home w/ my Ohana and playin’ one of our fav games — slap daddy’s head ’til I can see his big scary face.”
6. Quote of the day: “Do, or do not, there is no try.” Let Yoda’s wise words guide you on this #WisdomWednesday.
What words of wisdom are getting you through this #WisdomWednesday Hump Day? Let us know over @BritandCo.
(Featured photo via @haileybaldwin)
You can wear many hats running a business and sometimes some look better than others. Thanks to Office Depot, we're talking with Koyun Fan, co-founder of Sticky Rice Sisters, about finding inspiration along the way and staying organized on the road to success.