From a fresh fall lob to more evidence of Britney being back, check out six of today’s top news items below.
1. She may be known for flowing long blonde waves, but Hailey Baldwin isn’t afraid of a little change. In a pair of new Instagram posts, the model debuted her fresh new lob, just in time for those back-to-school vibes that are always in the air this time of year whether you’re a student or not.
2. Here’s how you can help the victims of the devastating Italy earthquake. A 6.2 magnitude quake hit central Italy last night, with a death toll as high as 45 at this time. First responders and civilians are currently prioritizing those who are alive and need to be rescued, and if you would like to donate to Red Cross recovery efforts, you can do so here.
3. Bella Thorne came out as bisexual in a very NBD way via Twitter. Bella and her ex-bf Gregg Sulkin split amicably just a few weeks ago, and a Snapchat this past weekend that showed Bella kissing another woman had her fans questioning whether or not she also dated women. In a Twitter Q&A last night, a fan asked “Are you bisexual?” to which Bella very candidly replied with a simple “Yes.” She later tweeted “Aww thank you for all the accepting tweets from everyone. I love you guys.”
4. If this teaser is any indication, Britney Spears’ Carpool Karaoke is going to be epic. In the clip, Brit and James slay the classic hit “Toxic,” and also have a lovely chat about her kids. We can’t wait for this one.
5. If this video of The Rock playing with his wee infant daughter doesn’t make you melt, you might not be human. “Finally my big head is used for more than just a place to hang my hat,” The Rock wrote on his Instagram caption. “The joys of being home w/ my Ohana and playin’ one of our fav games — slap daddy’s head ’til I can see his big scary face.”
6. Quote of the day: “Do, or do not, there is no try.” Let Yoda’s wise words guide you on this #WisdomWednesday.
What words of wisdom are getting you through this #WisdomWednesday Hump Day? Let us know over @BritandCo.
(Featured photo via @haileybaldwin)