Morning Buzz! Here’s Your First Look at Kylie Jenner’s New Platinum Blonde Hair + More
Happy Hump Day y’all! From Kylie’s platinum blonde ambition to a #goals-worthy Pretty Little Liars bachelorette party, check out six of today’s top news items below.
1. Earlier this week, Kylie Jenner gave us a sneak peek of her Kim-copping platinum makeover, Snapchatting the dye process while in the hairdresser’s chair. Last night, she debuted the new look proper for the first time, and we’ve gotta say — it looks really cute. Kylie went on a Snapping SPREE, lip syncing, as she does, to Kanye, as she gets ready to head out with pal Hailey Baldwin for NYFW.
2. Channing Tatum freaking out meeting Simone Biles is all of us. Count Channing among Simone’s fans up there along with Taylor Swift, Zac Efron and, well, literally everyone. Not unlike when Zac and Simone first got to meet, Channing cannot contain his enthusiasm. Ellen arranged for the meeting, and right before it happened he told her, “She’s gonna be the greatest and already is the greatest of all time.” His reaction when he came face to face with her next? PRICELESS.
View this post on Instagram
Last night felt like a dream but I'm sure Hanna, Spencer and Emily would of wished for an AD free world at the Trevi Fountain / I almost jumped in and lived out my favorite scene in "La Dolce Vita" 😁🙏🏻💃🏻 #Bellisariogetsbooted
A post shared by Shay Mitchell (@shaymitchell) on
3. OMG: The Pretty Little Liars cast is celebrating Troian Bellisario’s bachelorette in Rome, and it looks like total #girlsquadgoals. Before Troian marries Suits star Patrick J. Adams, she first jetted off with the PLL gang and more to wear flower crowns on boats and all the other glamorous things you do in this situation. It even has its own amazing hashtag: #bellisariogetsbooted. Scroll that puppy and just TRY not to be jealous!
4. Confirmed: Ariana Grande IS dating Mac Miller, and she confirmed it with a super adorable pic. After weeks of rumors, one of music’s newest couples confirmed their status with an ~ intimate ~ Instagram. Ariana posted a picture of her and rapper Mac embraced in a playful hug on the floor with the caption “baabyyy,” and while Mac’s face isn’t pictured, she tagged him, meaning she’s either trolling us really good or this is their first public display of coupledom.
5. STOP EVERYTHING: Starbucks is testing out brunch at some locations and it looks DELICIOUS. If the display case of breakfast sandwiches and croissants doesn’t quite do it for you in the mornings at ‘Bucks, you might want to head to the west coast, stat: Timereports that Belgian waffles, baked French toast and quiche are now on the menu in Starbucks’s Portland and Seattle locations. “As part of our commitment to bring our customers a wide variety of innovative menu of food and beverages that for a variety of occasions, Starbucks is currently testing a weekend-only brunch menu,” a spokesperson said to Time. It’s available in these two cities on Saturdays and Sundays from 8am to 2pm. And did we mention it looks delicious.
6. Quote of the day: “Our culture has a double standard that runs so deep, many women have actually built up an automatic defense — attempting to be a step ahead of potential critics by making sure we have ‘real’ reasons for anything we say or do.” Emily Ratajkowski pens a poignant essay for Glamour‘s October 2016 issue about the double standards she and other women face in Hollywood, and everywhere.
In what ways have you experienced a double standard? Let us know over @BritandCo.
(Featured photo via Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty)