Rob Kardashian’s confusing us (again) and Chloe Grace Moretz is making meaningful changes in this morning’s top news stories. Check those and more out in Thursday’s Morning Buzz below.
1. Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna’s relationship was nothing but drama all the time. But for the past few months it seemed like smoother sailing, and as recently as this week, Kardashian was posting sweet Instagrams of Chyna, calling her the woman he loved. Now, sources are reporting that Rob is dating Mehgan James, who appeared on Oxygen’s Bad Girl’s Club reality series. Something tells us this news is just gonna mean more drama. (h/t Us)
2. Chloe Grace Moretz shuts down the body-shaming poster for her new Snow White movie. The upcoming animated film Red Shoes & the 7 Dwarfs recently caught some backlash for its poster, which shows a tall and thin Snow White next to a shorter, curvier version, with the text, “What if Snow White was no longer beautiful?” Moretz, who voices Snow White, is now joining the critics, tweeting that the poster was not approved by her or her team and that she is “just as appalled and angry as everyone else.” Moretz went on to say that she still believes in the message of the film and has let its producers know her disapproval of the marketing materials. One of the producers has confirmed to CNN that the campaign has already been terminated. (h/t CNN)
3. Kirsten Dunst says she’s ready to be a mom. Kirsten Dunst has been acting since she was only three years old, and in Marie Claire UK‘s July cover story, she admits she’s ready to take some time off to have kids. “It’s time to have babies and chill,” she said, explaining that she didn’t feel her maternal instincts kick in until her goddaughter was born. Dunst is engaged to Fargo costar Jesse Plemons, who in the very same interview she calls “my favourite actor I’ve ever worked with” and her “best friend.” AWWW. (h/t Marie Claire; photo via Kevin Winter/Getty)
4. Lin-Manuel Miranda got the most ADORABLE tattoo for his wife. Wedding ring tattoos have got to be one of the most romantic things, and Miranda’s minimalist and delicate tribute to his wife is right up there with the best. Showing off the teeny “V” for his wife Vanessa Nadal he got tattooed over the weekend, he wrote, “In other news, I got a permanent parking spot for V over the weekend.” And we died.
5. OMG, your fave childhood cereal Oreo O’s is coming back for good. Remember slurping back bowls of the Oreo-branded cereal that was basically just eating a box of O-shaped cookies for breakfast? Mashable reports that, starting this month, it’ll be back on store shelves for GOOD after disappearing 10 years ago. So the diet starts… never. (h/t Mashable; image via Post)
6. Quote of the day: “Being black in America is tough.” A heavy statement from NBA superstar LeBron James after his house was recently vandalized with a racial slur.
(Featured photo via Greg Doherty/Getty)